• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

March 1973 Daytime TV

Chris Hastings (Peter Burton), Eugenia Rawls (Grace Burton) and Michael Lombard (Joe Sernando) all began the end of October. Jill Harmon (Maria Marino) and Dean Santoro (Paul Stewart) were killed off the week of December 4.

• Members

July 1973 Daytime TV

Leaving the cast March 25 were: John Colenback (Dr. Dan Stewart), Marie Masters (Susan Stewart Baxter), Lisa Cameron (Peggy Regan), Curt Dawson (Ron Talbot), Ben Hayes (Bruce Baxter), and Eugenia Rawls (Grace Burton). David Perkins replaced Willy Rook as Charles Shea. Irene Sun began the middle of April as Amy Hughes, Peggy's adopted daughter.

• Members

September 1974 Daytime TV

Starting in June were Suzann Davidson in her former role of Betsy Stewart, Barbara Rodell as Joyce Coleman and Jenny Harris as Emmy Stewart. Jenny is the real-life daughter of Marie Masters, who plays her mother on the show. Barbara was last seen as Lesley Bauer on The Guiding Light.

• Members

A new 10 episode James Stenbeck DVD has been released. It only covers the 80s, which is a great idea IMO. I think that Carjack DVD worked so well because there were less years to cover so it was able to give you a good scope of their relationship. Since this just focuses on the 80s they'll be able to condense the story better, plus if it sells well you can do another set. I'm excited!

• Members

Im happy that his 'heyday' period is covered. I think it leaves the door open for another set with his 90s/00s returns even though i think his last great run was in the 90s. I dont think the 00s gave him much great stuff to work with except being brought back and told how horrible he was until he died then returned for the same abuse.

• Members

The second episode on this set is, I believe, Peter Reckell's first episode. I chose it because just about any character I could think of from May 1980 appeared on it, and when James and Barbara run into Nancy, Chris and Lisa, Nancy gives Barbara's engagement ring a cross look (for just a split second) that made me think of early Nancy Hughes.