AMC - Friday September 24, 2010

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's Randi's own fault that Frankie is starting to drift more and more to Madison. Not excusing his actions, but still. She seems to be more focused on her career than him. She was back in Europe, came back, and then after two seconds of being home went right back when she got the chance. Frankie and Madison have become good friends and I think it's only natural that he became more close with her during Randi's absence. I firmly believe that right now, Madison and Frankie are being truthful when they say they are just friends. If Randi continues to focus more on her modeling career, then I don't blame Frankie & Madison for getting more closer!! And if she stays in PV and focuses more on him, and he still gets closer to Madison....well then I have to say I won't really mind that much, because I love Frankie and Madison together LOL!! ohmy.gifwub.gif

LOL you guys!! Love all of it.

• Members

I thought it was a good episode all around Friday.

Brot/Natalia have a nice, easy chemistry, which I thought was highlighted well here. Now that both actors are available more, I hope they get a real storyline.

Tad/Angie/Jesse were funny together for the first time in what seemed like months. They need to have more scenes like this!

I'm not a Frankie/Madison fan but I thought their tango scene was sweet. He definitely has more chemistry with her than Randi, so I'm not adverse to them getting together when Ryan decides to go back to Greenlee.

I could've done without the lengthy Ryan/Greenlee scenes, which imo could have been shorter but then he wouldn't have been around when Jesse showed up.

Tad calling out Greenlee was nice, as was Jesse getting the results of the lab tests on the letters, which showed his smarter than he seemed earlier in the week. I loved watching Greenlee get arrested at the end.

• Members

I know this is meant to be a slam but I take it as proof that SK has studied DW's mannerisms and copies them like a good actor should. Cornelius has done the same. There are times you can see he's watched tapes of Debbi and Darnell.

On another topic, the leaves here in Ohio are already turning and in some cases falling, it's time to stop having scenes in Pine Valley park.

• Members

I agree, she's definitely done a little homework. In a way, it kind of... softens (?) or "legitimizes" those Tex Avery faces he be makin', it's kind of endearing when you see it more as a family quirk. Maybe Frankie should start wearing blue contacts like Angie used to in the '80s. :P

And I know wha you mean about the park, I'm watching OLTL on this cold, rainy NY day thinking the same thing. And Ohio? I thought you lived in NY too. #nostalker

Archived