Kimberlin Brown to AMC???

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Dont be too excited. I bet this will amount to the stuff that Louise Sorel was given when she joined AMC as a judge. She will most likely be out after the trial. I dont see her staying long term

negative. Jamie is great as a Liza recast. Id have loved to have seen Kimberlin join in an original role years ago

• Members

As a Kimberlin Brown fan, I am very happy that she finally got another soap job! (though i would have liked if she went to GH or even Days) but yeah I hope they somehow make this role a contract one. It's cool that she will get to be reunited with Bobbie Eakes and jacob Young since they worked on B&B (though who knows if she will actually have scenes with them.) and I would have a heart attack if she was on long enough to have scenes with Lindsay Hartley (possibly), since she is also my favorite soap actress.

• Members

I hope this turns into something more, it would be a shame if it didn't! And wow AMC is really upgrading it's cast, getting rid of BA/AM, hiring LH/JV/KB. Not going to put VI at the end of the "rid of" list just yet, cause I still think he's coming back. Now we have to see who AMC re-casts for Scott and (hopefully!) Marissa.

Archived