AMC - New Return Promo

• Members

I love how it says Kendall returns 8/9 and Brenda returns 8/11 but doesn't mention that 8/10 is Brendapalooza (or as I like to call it: Brendakkah).

I have to admit that I'm watching these clips on SoapNet and I see why people liked her so much. I also see what people are talking about re: Steve Burton. Yikes!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you for posting the links! I had no idea she did an interview with Michael Fairman! She always gives such insightful interviews. Her take on Kendall is on point, I feel the same way as her on a lot of the thigns she says. These are my favorite quotes from her in the interview:

• Members

Why does Kendall give 2 sh-ts about this brat? Did she forget that the reason she was not allowed to come back home before this was bc Greenlee blackmailed her and threatened to have her sent to prison for murder if she stepped foot in town? Did she forget that Greenlee was willing to send her to prison for that lie and keep her from her children and family? Did she forget that Greenlee tried hard to destroy her company, and hurt those that she loved (Erica and Ryan). Kendall is a better person than me bc I would leave Greenlee to rot in her own misery which she brought upon herself

Archived