AMC - Monday 7/26/2010

• Members

Ryan's aneurisym sure as hell isnt, unless they are going to retcon it that David hired Hannah to try and kill him back in 2008

just wait till R. Sinclair has seen the show and gets online. Trust me, I was rather tame

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved the Damon/Tad/Liza drama in this episode as well as Tuesday's! Really am liking this storyline and the way things are turning out. I'm glad AMC didn't dumb down Tad and have him fall for Liza's lies. It seemed like that for a while until the lest segment. He tore her DOWN at the end of Tuesday's ep!! I can't wait to see him tear into her more on Wednesdays episode!

MEK and Finn Wittrock act so well off of each other, loved that intense scene between them before Damon stormed out. Great job to both actors!

Also, Damon/Colby having sex did not seem like Colby 'losing her virginity' to me. If it was, she would have talked about it a bit before, or even after...unless i missed it, there was no reference to her losing her virginity. So I think the person who wrote that spoiler might have made a mistake.

• Members

I know people hate Tad Martin's (well, all the Martin men) holier-than-thou double standards (I do, too), but I have to give props to Michael E. Knight who blew me away in his scene with Damon. His acting was so real and heartfelt, the way he expressed love for his son. Liza's in for a "you're not good enough for me" bollocking, though.

• Members

As I was watching yesterday's epi. all I can think of is ..GreenMe you deserved all that shyt, uh-huh that's what happens, everyone told you that person changed, he's vindictive and this and that, then they just said you know what... fock her, let her learn herself, whiney ass brat.

But here I am thinking, David, you see my new Ryan, calm, collected, letting you live your life, you're gonna blackmail the ex. he might still love and care about? it so a swan song SL BTW

You don't want it... com'on Chubster, tell me you don't want it, you don't want it!

dde2qv.gif

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THIS?!

Elizabeth Hendrickson exposed Eden Reigel in that epi. she sooooo sucks in that role.

• Members

Its sick of him to blackmail him but I have no problems with it bc she let him completely throw himself under the bus for her. She is just as guilty for the embezlement stuff as he was yet she let him take all the blame to protect herself. She then rpoceeds to yell at him and rip him apart bc he paid off the SEC to keep himself out of jail. Greenlee used him to get her company back and has been using him for months to get revenge on Ryan . She hurt him bad and I have little sympathy for her

• Members

We're on the same pg. w/ her, she did this for her 'boo hoo' phase to the town, I have no sympathy for her, but I pretty much lost the last bit of respect I had if any for Tubby Hayward over there, you rat her out in her pt. embezzlement and then tell her to go fock herself. But to blackmail her? to stay w/ you? This is Leo's ex.!!! WTF is wrong w/ him! hurt or no hurt sonofabitch just cut his last tie b/c he's in a 'boo hoo' breakdown.

Archived