Shortland Street

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I doubt Dawn is gone, as she left her dog behind. Jack I would not be surprised by as it's obvious the show has no use for him, but if that was his exit, it's a shockingly terrible one. 

Someone please travel to Ferndale and put guards around to stop Dawn or Esther from ever returning.

• Members

I love Esther and Dawn tbh. Even though I hated Dawn at times she is so cute. 
I do think if that’s Jack‘s real Exit it’s quite upsetting. Dawn tagging along on a self Discovery. Key word being self

Please register in order to view this content

i love some oldies on Shorty. To lose them is always so hard. Dawn has been on for like 5-6 years by now.

Esther didn’t bothered me as much as others. 

Someone on a shorty vid replied to me that Shorty is doing bad in keeping oldies on for way too long and thought that Donna Heka‘s 7 year long run was too ridiculously long. I loved Donna back then and didn’t thought she felt exhausted as a character. 

i still wish they would finally bring back Nick and Waverly for good. Chris needs a friend like Nick again. I mean they trying it with Tk and with Drew but it doesn’t feel the same lol 

only oldie I’m exhausted from is Harper but I still don’t want her gone

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• 1 month later...
  • Members

And they didn't even have an episode from Milo's POV to tie it together a bit more.

But yeah, really unnecessary and done much better last years when Jojo died.

Not sure if you've seen it yet but...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The show has improved a bit from where it was earlier this year, but still feels very lost to me. I don't mind the Harry recast (I don't go far back enough to know the other Harry) but bringing in six new registrars only for most of them to be unlikeable, forgettable, and/or cannon fodder feels like a waste, especially when you have extremely played out characters like Dawn and Esther still central in story. Dawn is regularly involved in the worst stories on the show.

• Members

Most of the episodes from 2004 - around 2009 were uploaded on Youtube about a decade ago once they had screened in Ireland.

The episodes don't have airdates though but rather episode numbers so you will have to go trawling through the video list I'm afraid.

Laurie Foell's first guest stint in 2005 would be somewhere in the 3300s while her second stint the following year as a regular would've started somewhere in the 3500s. Her last appearance was in the 2006 season finale which I believe was episode 3645 so it may be best to search "Shortland Street episode 3645" and work backwards from there.

Good luck!

Edited by Dion

• 1 month later...