Shortland Street

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I haven't been watching tbh, seen bits and bobs but it hasn't really attracted my attention. I'll likely watch the last week or so before the show returns in February.

That's nice to hear. I'm glad you have a chance to see them. Just a warning though, episodes 135 and 136 and the following few weeks may be a bit of a hard watch. I won't say why, though its possible you already know or could guess.

• Members

Yeah I kinda know what u mean. It’s tough but I love it. I hope for more seasons. 
Nick Harrison’s actor is even commenting under those videos lol That’s hilarious. He even replied to me.

i am reading the Nick’s story book and I kinda forgot what close friends he and Rachel were. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Shorty '93 premiering in a few hours. Apparently they'll be uploading five episodes every friday.

And Angela Bloomfield and Sam Bunkall react to Rachel's first episode:

• Members
Posted (edited)

Omg yeeeees! More classic shorty ! Gosh early Rachel.. More early Nick and Kirsty

Please register in order to view this content

I thought just 5 episodes ? They already uploaded 16 LOl nice 

Edited by AMCOLTLLover

• Members

Stella vs Harry was the best acted scene in years on Shorty! And now it’s Chris vs Stella.

There are rumors that short might come to an end and it would break my heart

but funny that all of Chris kids are screw ups:

Harry - Fraudster (potential murderer.. But I bet there is a twist coming)

Phoenix - Embezzler

Sass - Murderer

Frank - Drug Dealer

Finn - Wife Beater

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Gosh the last few weeks were so good and made me feel so sorry for Chris! I really hope this show won’t get cancelled

https://thespinoff.co.nz/pop-culture/15-02-2024/exclusive-we-found-the-shortland-street-mystery-baby

This is trippy.. With Shorty being uploaded from the first episode they searched for the baby that appeared in the first episode LOL They actually tracked her down in England. That’s wild 

• Members

The story about the budget cuts at TVNZ do make me wonder. I also wonder if this is why Chris is gone, along with TK last year. More of the show is focusing on new (and in some cases very bland) characters. I am happy Boyd is back, he's one of my favorite characters, but I'm worried he is back to be killed off.

• Members

But Chris will be back and they posted a picture of him. I was surprised that so many thought Chris would leave like this. I knew he won’t leave right now. But those budget cuts make me very nervous. I like Boyd being back too and Marty became much more calmer and relaxed with Boyd and him working together