Days: SOW SPOILERS

• Members

Cover photo has Bo/Hope, Sami/Lucas and Carrie Austin. Captions read.... Wednesday: Sex Mistake (Lumi), Thursday: Awful news (Bope), Friday: Reunited (Carrie/Austin)

Inside.... Bo Learns the Truth... Bo, Hope and Shawn gather to say an emotional farewell to Zack as they have made the decision to remove him from life support. Afterward, Hope spots the cops and demands to see the evidence they gathered at the scene. She and Bo are stunned when the cops tell them it was Bo's truck that ran over Zack. They immediately think it's two rookie cops making a mistake and dismiss it. Abe beleives Bo when he said he had nothing to do with Zack's accident. The rookie cops ask if his truck could have been stolen or if someone borrowed it. That clicks in Bo's mind about Chelsea but he covers. "This is all unbelievable to Bo," declares PR. "He thinks there's no way this could be related. Basically he's trying to push that information away. He can't deal with it. It can't possibly be true." Bo eventually confronts Chelsea and demands to know if she killed his son. Chelsea admists she was the driver and begs her father to to turn her in or tell Hope what she's done. "Bo's mind is racing," says PR. "The only reason Chelsea was driving is because Bo signed for her to have a temporary permit and Bo lent her his truck. The whole thing is his fault. He's responsible for destroying his daughter's life and his son's."

That's enough to bring down even a strong police officer. "Later there are private moments of Bo alone," sighs the actor, "and the audience sees just how devastated he is."

Lumi... they end up having sex while thinking they are with Austin and Carrie.

Carrie/Austin... They spend the rest of the evening together revisiting places they loved, kissing and talking. Christie comments that the news of Austin taking over Carrie's company will put a crimp in the reunion when it's revealed.

Friday: Marlena is attacked! Lois finds Marlena asleep in her office and approaches her with a syringe. Marlena moves and knocks the syringe out of Lois' hand. Marlena then wakes up to find Lois attacking her. Lois has her hands around Marlena's throat. So it's John to Marlena's office - stat!

SPOILERS week of January 9.... Salem mournes Zack. Bo is caught in a lie that could cost him his marriage. Philip and Belle pray for a miracle to save Claire's life. Frankie finds a DVD message from Jack. Chelsea begs Max to run away with her on Thursday, 1/12.

Week of Janaury 16..... Frankie admits his feelings for Jennifer. Lois and Marlena come to blows.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for the spoilers! :)

The only one I care about is Bo and Hope's storyline. I could care less about the others. And it should cost Bo. Hope just may hate him after she finds out about all this, as well as Shawn.

• Members

That cover sounds like classic Days. Carrie/Austin have a cover again, yippee!

Sounds like we're going to see some really emotional Bo scenes. Time for Reckell to shine!

What's up with that spoiler, "Phillip and Belle pray for a miracle to save Claire." STILL?

Lois will be interrupted at trying to kill Marlena by John, I'm sure. But with this, there's a little bit of story movement. Alot, actually. Marlena has seen that Lois is trying to kill her, so we won't be in the "everybody's clueless" stage much longer. Thank God!

Everything sounds good.

• Members

I am enjoying BOPE's storyline. It's about time they are given the chance to shine in true Bo and Hope fashion.

Is it me, or have we just traveled into a time machine back to the mid-90s. Sami and Lucas make love. Austin and Carrie are still together. Carrie is about to find out that Austin is trying to steal her company, which is going to cause her to push Austin away, and right into Sami's arms. Sami and Austin will sleep together and Sami will end up pregnant. Is the baby Austin's or Lucas's?

• Members

I really don't understand how anyone can be enjoying the Carrie/Austin/Sami/Lucas redux. It's BULLSHIT. I am all for Carrie/Austin reuniting, but Lumi has all but been ruined. It's as if they forgot all about their love for one another. It's so ridiculous that they would have sex with one another but really be thinking of Carrie/Austin. What a slap in the face to fans.

I'd rather watch Jen/Frankie lust over each other the entire hour than the redux of Carrie/Austin/Sami/Lucas. I was all for it at first but I HATE how it's being played out.

But the rest sounds awesome. FINALLY Abe is involved again! 'bout damn time, too.

• Members

I think it all sounds great across the board. I only with this A/C/High Style story would M O V E ! But I understand DAYS wants to keep them on the backburner so it can move them up when this BOPE story is ready to be backburnered a bit, but give us something!

It really does sound excellent though!

• Members

I agree KR. I do think the whole Austin/Carrie/Sami.Lucas/etc. thing is like what happened with the Alex story. It got backburnered awhile when Carrie returned and all we got was buildup and now the story has begun to move while Carrie and Co. are in buildup mode while the huge Bo and Hope story and Marlena story and Claire story are frontburner. Once things settle down, the story will pick up and probably will be the big story for awhile.

Archived