A Big Rumor about ATWT Reid

• Members

I believe Rosanna found out about Carly and Mike and her car flipped over with her and Carly in it.

The plane crash with wasnt that bad after that is when things got bad for ATWT.

Goutman and Pissy chicken out by killing off Reid!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From what I read Reid dies a hero and its made clear that Luke will always love him. But there's hope that Nuke could reunite in the future.

If true this is a total copout.

I guess CG and JP were trying to appease both fanbases but they failed miserably. What fan no matter on which of the side of the fence you're on would be happy with that? Reid dies. Noah is second best. There's no victory for either fanbase.

Reading this makes me want to tune out now. I love Reid and I'm not sure I can keep watching knowing he dies :(

• Members

Actually, I think 1995 was when I started to get into ATWT. Think it was when Rosanna pushed Carly off a roof while she was pregnant--or something like that(???)--so much drama. The show was indeed awesome back then--it had to be for me to start paying attention to it.

Maybe Luke will seek comfort from Noah, but ultimately will just choose to be by himself. I mean, if he does in fact choose Reid before he dies, I'm sure Noah wouldn't want to be second choice by default.

• Members

Rosanna pushed Carly over the side of a boat and Carly lost the baby as a result. Mike could never really forgive Rosanna though he tried. I loved that story. It was so much drama with Carly/Mike/Rosanna. I was totally rooting for Carly. I remember that Maura West was heavily pregnant when Carly had sex with Mike and got pregnant.

I wonder if Luke and Reid get to have sex. I would tune in for that event if it happens.

• Members

Ohhh okay...I know she pushed her off something lol...but that triangle had some good drama. I was totally team Carly back then, just because the old Rosanna was kinda whiny and stupid. It was very obvious she was the spoiled rich girl at that time.

I could only get comfortable with this ending if it is indeed made clear that Luke loves Reid, and he indeed chose Reid, and vice versa and we get some happy moments up until then.

• Members

The idea of Luke loving Reid up to his death and feeling he'll "always love Reid" makes no sense to me, and is pretty much as bad as how we're supposed to believe Luke and Noah are best boyfriends forevererererest. At this stage of Luke/Reid, they should have no problems walking away from each other and chalking it up to a bad romance. If they had a year or so, then I could buy this whole thing with Luke being the one to scatter Reid's ashes and what-not. As it stands, I am not amused.

And we still don't know [!@#$%^&*] about Reid's family, if he has one, and he should.

• Members

OMG shock. It's too depressing of an ending. But it was going to be tough for the show whatever they did with this triangle, there were such passionate adherents on both sides. I will still watch to the very last minute.

• Members

It wouldn't have been tough for me if Reid ran his hospital, while Luke went off with Noah. JP and Goutman took the worse possible direction to ratchet up the drama and kick Reid around because they didn't create him. Their egos had to take a beating that a new character like Reid brought on board by DK could become so popular so quickly and out shine their horrible Noah.

The rumor is that disaster that kills Reid occurs on August 27th. It may be at the hospital.

• Members

It just occurred to me that JP and Goutman may have killed off Reid to get a soap mag cover and attention before ATWT goes off the air. The industry has barely paid attention to ATWT since the cancellation news came out, especially when compared to the coverage that GL got. Also, Reid got a small pic on the last SPW cover and lots of positive reaction from the critics so his death would generation conversation.

Archived