GH Promo: Kristina hasnt learned her lesson

• Members

In order to get revenge on Sonny, Kristina is going to pretend to make him think that she and Johnny are dating. Didnt she learn her lesosn from her infatuation with Ethan. She doesnt think its a good idea to stay out of this mob war? Let me guess, she will fall for Johnny and when he rejects her, she will start spazzing out and try to get revenge on him

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Over and over the show makes a half-hearted claim that they care about abuse of women but it just seems like an excuse to write Kristina as a disturbed plot device who creates story for male characters who have little purpose of their own.

• Members

She is setting up a situation for Sonny to lose it and go crazy. He will probably have Johnny beat up or killed and then we will have to be endured with weeks of her lashing out at Sonny, not to mention constantly blaming herself for what she had done to Johnny

• Members

Considering they already had a story where her lies were supposed to set up some shocking story (which ended up with Prince Richard taunting Alexis for about a minute and Ethan smirking and shrugging his way through a story that was designed to make him look sympathetic), I don't see the point of doing it all over again. For all the show's sudden interest in the dangers of abusing women, they batter Kristina around from one wannabe alpha male to another.

• Members

Looks like it could be an ok storyline to me.

but can we get ONE promo where they refer to him as "Sonny". Like in EVERY promo it's "A mob bosses daughter" or "a mob boss wants revenge" or "how will a mob boss save his son" jesus, he got a NAME!

Archived