The Suds Report 5/28

• Members

• Crystal Hunt showed up at the American Idol finale with her new boyfriend, Taylor Hicks! Hunt was most recently engaged to Dr. Philippe Speis.

:o

Never in a MILLION years would I have...

• Members

Guys, this is "Louella" we're talking about. Crystal probably isn't dating Taylor; she just knows him from some club or personal appearance or whatever, so they went to the AI finale together.

• Members

They're really trying to make the Emmys a big deal this year, huh? Sad, but it looks like the soaps might be an afterthought. There's no room for an ATWT tribute, but we can get an array of Vegas performers to celebrate slick Dick? Okay.

Considering the damage he did to award shows I'm not even sure why they are giving him a tribute.

If they have melting face Wayne Newton on there and don't bother to say a damn word about ATWT I probably won't even bother to watch.

• Members

• Crystal Hunt showed up at the American Idol finale with her new boyfriend, Taylor Hicks! Hunt was most recently engaged to Dr. Philippe Speis.

:o

Never in a MILLION years would I have...

I never thought in a million years that Rebecca Budig would marry Bob Guiney....so anything's possible.

Archived