AMC: Friday 05/21/10

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Better R? :P

This is pretty fun - watching Erica Kane in Pigeon Hollow. Totally out of her element. A bit strange to connect Erica to Pigeon Hollow after all these years it was Dixie/Palmer/Adam stuff...

Still don't know why Palmer would choose Erica over Opal. Guess we'll find out.

Jacob Young is looking HOT again. Loves it.

• Members

amc0521108.jpgamc0521107jpg.jpg

Marissa to Annie: "Dont test me"

Bitch, please, what the hell are you gonna do?

amc0521109.jpg

Jack calling Greenlee and David out on their scheme. He doesnt buy it bc Erica would never do anything to harm the Miranda Line/Center bc of Bianca. Plus she has assets and money and wouldnt need to do this.

amc05211010.jpg

Erica to Greens: "How dare you set me up, you spoiled, rotten, selfish petulant brat"

• Members

WTF, David messed with Erica's plane? I didnt think her plane crash was going to be bc of any manipulation. So he and Greenlee not only set her up, knowing she could go to jail but nearly kill her as well. These two have gone too far with this crap. I hope they pay but I know they wont

• Members

Believe me, David Kreizman attempted this same [!@#$%^&*] on GUIDING LIGHT, making Rick Bauer and Phillip Spaulding ultimately responsible for the plane crash that killed Phillip's beloved uncle, Ross Marler. (I told you DK was trouble....)

• Members

When was the last time Opal shared a scene with Ryan? For someone who loves pimping him out, as if they're best buddies or something, she sure doesn't interact with him much.

Yea as soon as fans were saying stuff "That's going too far." it wreaked of DK's writing. Writing people out of character is something DK does flawlessly, even though it might not be apparent at first.

Archived