Sheila Y&R question?

• Members

Hey, i have a question for any of you long time Y&R viewers, When Sheila was on Y&R the first time around (1990-1992) Does anyone remember all the people she got to interact with on Y&R, besides the obvious? (Scott, Lauren and Paul) I know that she knew Danny and Cricket, cause there was once a clip on youtube, where she was bragging to Lauren how she and Scott had so much fun double dating with those two. and she knew John Silva, and she also shared a few scenes with Olivia.and in 2005 i think Sheila had scenes with the Abbotts (John Jack and Ashley) though she was in disguise. I'm asking this because i think most could agree that Sheila was always in everyones buisness on B&B, and it seems like on Y&R she never got a chance to really interact with more of the interesting people, though she had one of the best storylines!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's always been interesting to me that Sheila never crossed paths with David Kimball in spite of him terrorizing Scotty's own sister Christine at the exact same time. On the other hand with Y&R being of a larger cast and thanks to the separate spheres set up, Sheila never really had a reason in interact much with anyone else outside her own sphere.

I actually never fully understood why Lauren crossed over to B&B full time. Aside for her rivalry with Stephanie, Lauren's post-Sheila's stories were on Y&R were extremely juicy, from her long-running affair with Brad that ended with him having a heart attack to her and Traci having a showdown after years of hatred towards each other. Hell I wish Lauren had stuck around to deal with the Phyllis we saw of the 90s.

It's funny that B&B 1997-1998 showed that Lauren and Sheila are two icy bitchy queens who can thrive on their own yet since Sheila's 2005 return we are suppose to think otherwise. :blink:

• Members

LOL!, yeah, i think whatever school Lauren went to to become good, she should really give the address to Jill, Phyllis, Adam, and heck maybe Patty! But yeah, Though i was too young to watch unfortunately all that went down during the Sheila era of Y&R/B&B, I have watched ALOT of clips and episodes thanks to youtube, Yeah David Kimble is one of those people i'm surprise never seemed like he had a run in with Sheila. I would think that they at least knew of each other, Like he knew her as Cricket's brother's "mysterious" new lover, and she knew him as Scott's sister's best friends "psycho killing" husband LOL!... But i think that was the point of Bill Bell, unlike today's stories were it seems like all the bad guys have to be connected to each other (Adam, Patty and now deseased Sarah) Bill Bell knew how to pace the stories so they could each end differently without having a collision.

If there was one character from Y&R that i would have really loved to duke it out with Sheila, it would be Jill, but the way she was in the early 90

s Jill was the typical snobby bitch and we know how Sheila was, If they had crossed paths back then, i dont think one would be standing today LOL!

I do agree that Lauren leaving Y&R after 1995 was kind of odd, especially since the remaining years for Sheila on B&B was the whole Maggie, and James fiasco, and most of that had nothing to do with Lauren. I find it odd that Lauren would relocate to LA to be close to her nemesis all the time. and like you said, the storyline with Brad and Traci on Y&R was so well done (though i never saw it unfortunately) i really do think that Lauren had many opportunites on Y&R if she stayed throughout the mid/late 90s. First of all i really don't get how Lauren would just leave GC because Brad dumped her for Nikki, imo she should have stayed to form a new rivalry with her, and even Victoria who was also getting close with Brad. and also though Ryan McNeil was a good guy, did they really have to put him with Jill? the biggest cougar of them all, I could totally picture Ryan and Lauren hooking up, and having problems with Nina and Victoria, she would have had great material to work with!

wow, got a little off topic for a sec lol, anyways though it worked for storyline purposes, i do still wish Sheila, actually got a chance to interact with more people on Y&R. The whole Pheila thing does NOT count...

Archived