OLTL: Starr X'd Lovers Promo

• Members

So Brody and Natalie are having sex? I thought it wouldn't go that far.

Hopefully this will end Brody and Jess because while I would prefer Brody/Layla at least Mark Lawson has chem with Melissa Archer.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had watched OLTL years ago and then stopped watching. I came back when Asa died and have mostly stuck with it (often regrettably) since then. As a consequence I hadn't seen the last OLTL High School musical until yesterday on youtube. They really weren't doing a musical as we know it at all - they were just going to the prom and throwing in music as they thought appropriate. I imagine this will be the same - I don't know why they bother pretending the 3 days of OLTL are all about the show Star X'd Lovers. Three years ago there was some other plots going on involving police work. For those who don't want the music I'd advise recording the shows anyway and then doing a lot of fast forwarding.

• Members

Two other thoughts, related to the promo:

1) Why hasn't anyone done a musical version of "An Officer and a Gentleman" on Broadway?

2) Ilene Kristen has to be the hippest middle-aged woman on the planet.

• Members

That might not necessarily be the case. The clip could be part of Jessica's fantasy, or some schlock like that.

Probably not. Apparently, he was a voice major at the Boston Conservatory.

Archived