AMC: Wednesday April 21, 2010

• Members

Wow, today's episode was SO good. The scenes flowed easily, and the dialogue was really great. Kate Hall should write scripts more often...and she should have written yesterday's script instead of that redundant mess of a Script Writer, Rebecca Taylor. This episode had the perfect ending, to. This would have made for a Friday cliffhanger, easily.

JR and Annie..................................oh-my-god. Hot. Just hot!

Erica and Brooke bonding...when I read the spoiler about that happening, I rolled my eyes, but I was pleasantly surprised at how it all happened. It was sweet, and I like how they didn't just out right bury the hatchet. There's still room for their rivalry to take front stand. I like that. JB was great today as Brooke, as well as DC as Adam. They both shined. And DC played Stuart to a T this time around, I agree with Jonathan.

This scene was FANTASTIC!! I rewinded so many times...and wow, I was so surprised that Annie knew JR was watching her undress the previous night, LOL! And when she said Marissa wasn't overflowing with excitement..I Cheered! Finally someone said it, LOL. The writers are starting to catch on to, hopefully! Great scene!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I completely agree. I wish this affair had started months ago. I usually find the beginning stages of a soap couple the hottest. Once they are together and happy, I usually lose interest. Hopefully, AMC can keep JR and Annie in the stage they are now for as long as possible, even without Adam in the picture.

Archived