DAYS: May Sweeps Preview

• Members

Link Here

Rafe Or EJ?

Sami finds herself drawn to EJ, even as she misses her closeness with Rafe. For his part, the FBI agent still harbors powerful feelings for the blond -- will he unravel the mystery behind Sydney's kidnapping, thereby clearing a path for a reunion? Or will the British schemer win his lady love's heart?

Bo Returns

Bo returns from Los Angeles and shares a romantic reunion with Carly! But unbeknownst to the lovebirds, a possessive and jealous heart poses a serious threat to their happiness. Little Ciara is not happy that her parents have moved on and is hell-bent on seeing them get back together... but how far will Hope's little girl go to reunite Bo with his Fancy Face?

Stefano's Secret

It appears Chad isn't the only Salem resident Madeline's acquainted with. Both Stefano and Kate have a past with the judge... but what does that mean for their future?

In other news, Chad informs Gabi and Mia that he intends to leave Salem to attend college this fall. With time running out, how will the girls react to the object of their affection's news?

Meanwhile, Salem is hit hard when word spreads that Alice's health has taken a turn for the worse. Many old faces will return to say farewell to the beloved matriarch.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly don't know why soaps bother with the SID and SOW sweeps previews. They are always more like vague hints then anything else. The only ones worth a damn are the SOD ones and that is assuming soaps give alot a way in terms of detail, which I hope they don't anyway. Give the people enough to tune in. Don't give them so much they don't have to.

• Members

I agree. I mean, usually I go spoiler-free, but I have been only watching bits and pieces of DAYS lately so figured I would see what the future holds. People just know too damn much, which I think partly contributes to why we don't watch these shows. I remember William J Bell was pretty good about not giving detailed previews back in 90s y&r. There would be paragraphs for other shows, but y&r would say things like "Victor makes a choice" "Phyllis gets a surprise"--pretty effective.

Archived