OLTL Cancelled!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Call me the humorless Sean Penn of SON if you will, but [!@#$%^&*] like this isn't even funny. The show will more than likely be the next to go so I don't see this "joke" remotely humorous, just cruel. Whenever OLTL takes a step forward, TIIC take it two steps back and no one suffers like the loyal fans who've stuck with this crap through thick and thin. Then people who call themselves soap fans make light of the last remaining NY soap's cancellation and we're all supposed to get a good laugh? :rolleyes: Can hardly wait until ALL the soaps are cancelled and we'll be forced to find new shows and actors to sh!t talk.

• Members

I'm happy to keep you comfortable. ATWT has been an unwatchable, scattershot disaster since Passanante took over, which is why it's dead. OLTL's no great shakes of late either, I'm not going to defend their current backstage choices or frontburner stories, but I've yet to see it sink to those depths.

It doesn't surprise me to see SON engaging in the board's usual junior high gangbang about how Subject X of the week (show, character, actor, you name it) sucks and should die, but that'll pass. It always does. So don't worry, I'll let it be. It's the only time Sylph has any company in his general misanthropy and deep self-loathing for still being (gasp!) a soap fan. And he does need a friend from time to time.

• Members

Which is why you didn't say that OLTL is worse now than ATWT has ever been in the last 5 years. I think it is, so I said it. I don't understand why you had to say that that was ridiculous. Calling it a ridiculous and laughable thing isn't gonna suddenly make me think "Ooooh, Vee's got my number!!! Silly, silly me for thinking that I could possibly know what I like to watch in daytime more than Vee knows what I like in daytime."

No.

If this was about any other soap (coughALL. MY. CHILDREN), you'd be nowhere near as indignant.

It's called being biased towards your favorite. It's only a bad thing when you don't own it.

Archived