Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

5 hours ago, alwaysAMC said:

I wonder if Siggy and Dolores knew they needed to amp it up and make waves to keep their spot.  Or producers asked them to.  Last year, they were nice and at times boring.  Without Jacqueline, and with Teresa/Melissa being friendly, the season was going to just be 4-5 ladies who all get along... it wouldn't be Jersey or entertaining without something crazy or dramatic, so naturally that had to be Siggy and Dolores.  Without bringing in two random new housewives, not sure what else they could have done to secure their spots and make the season 'entertaining'.  Unfortunately it's not working (yet)... 

Its not organic at all. The season just started and already by episode 2 Siggy is flipping out and declaring war against the ladies. There was no build up and it happened way too fast which is why it feels inauthentic 

With Jersey I read the lack of build up is because they scrapped a lot of footage when Teresa's mom died. You can kinda tell from the first episode with all the flashbacks that they'd already been filming for a while.

On 2017-10-19 at 12:24 PM, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Well that was a classy moment from Leanne. We don't see a lot of those from her.. but she handled that very well.

I finally caught this week's NJ... Margaret is a hoot, I really love her personality.  I love that she thinks she's as funny as Joan Rivers.  Siggy is literally the worst this season.  She was still ridiculous on WWHL this week, and even commented on how she's not friends with Margaret and she can't wait to give it to her at the reunion.   She also said that she and Margaret were friends of friends but never close, and Margaret hadn't even met Siggy's husband until after they started filming.  That makes Siggy's argument about 'bringing her friend into this group' even more ridiculous.

Soggy kept it cute with Teresa when they met to discuss Cake-gate. She didn't want to get her camera time cut lol.

Messy Danielle is going to get it popping next week when she tells Tre that Dolores was shading her behind her back. Danielle is thirsty and will do any and everything for a check.