Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

39 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

I think you mean Lynne, not Quinn.  Quinn was tamras 1st target in season 3.

Yes, her. 

Bring Lynne back seeing as she was always up TamRat's butt to even the odds if Heather didn't wanna return. 

Some housewives news: 

Vicki & Tamra nearly come to blows during the Iceland trip later on this season.

Cheshire returns next Monday for their new season.

21231847_749634925208071_242134200385535

Why the f-ck are there 9 housewives? I can look at this photo and tell you 4-5 that can go. I am all for 7-8 women being on the cast. I'd be all for 9 if I knew all 9 were gonna bring something. I know for fact that only Leanne, Dawn, Lauren, Tanya, and possibly Ester will bring the drama. 

This is why this show should've did everything to keep Ampika and bring back Magali. Idiots. 

Some of their taglines have been released: 

Leanne: "Friendships are like fashion. Some always look good while others go out of style." 

Lauren: "I may have 2 faces but both look fabulous." 

Ester: "They say gentleman always prefer blonds and I make sure they always prefer me." 

Why does Ester's tagline seem like she's soliciting a man's services? 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Some housewives news: 

Lauren: "I may have 2 faces but both look fabulous." 

Love Lauren's tagline. She is never afraid to be self deprecating. 9 housewives is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Especially, when I doubt the 2 newest additions will add anything. 

Stacey and Seema are two duds, so if these other two are duds that's nearly half the cast!

2 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

Stacey and Seema are two duds, so if these other two are duds that's nearly half the cast!

I agree but I'll be nice and say at least Stacey adds to the drama a bit. Seema (though I like her) hasn't added sh-t at all. She has to be the luckiest housewife ever b/c Andy would've scrapped her a long time ago. 

Speaking of Andy, did you see WWHL tonight? He had Danielle Staub on there to promote NJ then ruined the moment by having Erotika come on there for no damn reason. :rolleyes: His obsession with her is grating. 

Cheap21   
12 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

I agree but I'll be nice and say at least Stacey adds to the drama a bit. Seema (though I like her) hasn't added sh-t at all. She has to be the luckiest housewife ever b/c Andy would've scrapped her a long time ago. 

Speaking of Andy, did you see WWHL tonight? He had Danielle Staub on there to promote NJ then ruined the moment by having Erotika come on there for no damn reason. :rolleyes: His obsession with her is grating. 

She added to the drama her first season but became a Dawn ass licker last so she lost any value she had. At this point. I just say cancel Cheshire. It seems they are throwing everything at the wall, hoping something will stick.

17 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Some housewives news: 

Why the f-ck are there 9 housewives?

I don't watch it, but geez that looks like the cast of a reality competition show, not a Housewives ensemble. "Who will make the cut?" 

1 hour ago, Cheap21 said:

She added to the drama her first season but became a Dawn ass licker last so she lost any value she had. At this point. I just say cancel Cheshire. It seems they are throwing everything at the wall, hoping something will stick.

I won't go that far and say Cheshire needs to be canceled as it still has some life to it; however, they need to get rid of folks and bring back the 2 women the fans continuously ask for--Magali and Ampika. 

14 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Thanks for posting! 

Ugh, the ONE time I want Jacqueline back would be to see icy, calculated Danielle rip her a new one. Some of these 'wives escape their comeuppances, and Wacko Jacquo is one of them. Although to be fair, she came off messy as hell last season so that is pretty much good enough for now. 

Antoyne   
48 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Thanks for posting! 

Ugh, the ONE time I want Jacqueline back would be to see icy, calculated Danielle rip her a new one. Some of these 'wives escape their comeuppances, and Wacko Jacquo is one of them. Although to be fair, she came off messy as hell last season so that is pretty much good enough for now. 

Jacqueline looked like a legit crazy person last season. Terrible note to go out on.

Shannon is a train wreck in this clip. Her stressing over what Vicki said further proves that Vicki is telling the truth. 

Also, it is obvious that production pushed Tamra and Vicki into talking.