Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't think Bravo cares. If anything, what I find interesting is Meredith, with her private investigator looking up each HW, didn't drop any of these bombs on Jennie herself. In some ways, Bravo likely wants these issues because it leads to potentially explosive moments...but there is something so unsavory about giving really morally bankrupt people a platform at all. 

• Members

Just saw it, thanks to your link, and DaytimeFan's. The memes are shocking and pedal a lot of lies when it comes to BLM protesters and the vaccine. I am stunned Bravo didn't do basic due diligence with their background check. This seems to have been easily unearthed by fans. Like you, I wish this would have come out much earlier, so we could have seen her confronted about it on the show or at reunion. But yeah.... this may explain her sudden hostility towards Mary. Honestly, some of these memes make Kelly Dodd's Twitter feed look like child's play.