Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I read a description that said: it was as if someone has put a coat hanger in Margaret's mouth to widen/stretch it. Now I cannot unsee!

Jackie is totally milking this for EVERYTHING it is worth, and definitely production is a-ok with this rivalry as a SL. The amazing thing is how gleeful Teresa is. She is like BRING IT B!TCH. Even though she started it. I did feel bad for Jackie for a hot minute there, but it is clear to see that she is keeping this rumor alive to justify her place and be the Anti-Teresa. I am still LMAO about this tweet:

Girl! GOWRL. My show???? You know that was done to play up the Rivalry.

I have a fondness for Jennifer & Bill, I don't know why, I find them cute together? Also, Jennifer's disdain of Melissa never gets old.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ

Jackie is a dumbass. I dont get how she thinks she can be on the show and not interact with Teresa. Her airtime has reduced significantly bc she refused to go on the trip and the party. No one cares about her boring family

Its too bad the beef between the Gorgas and that new couple was squashed so soon bc it at least would have been something different

Im just now noticing Margaret's work and its good

• Members

Even though Latoya is a stunt queen, she is more than earned her right to a peach next year. Same with Falynn. I really think production fumbled the ball by not giving both of them peaches alongside Drew. Pure dud that they felt Drew only deserved a peach b/c she was the one with the "name" out of the three. 

S14 cast needs to be: 

Kenya

Kandi

Cynthia

Porsha

Drew

Falynn

Latoya

Sheree

Friends:

Shamea

Marlo 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

RHOA

OMG!!! I'm on my third/fourth time watching that ending. Lord...the craziness of it all!!! Kandi said it best:

'I know somebody's about to turn to stone. I see that!'

God, Falynn, Falynn, Falynn!!! She WAS the show this week. And her running through the kitchen to get the golf club to attack Latoya WILL become a gif in the future. And Shamea chasing her and Drew, Porsha, and Kandi giving hilarious commentary was the highlight of the episode.

This episode was full of all the aftereffects of shifting loyalties. Falynn and Kenya becoming friends. Kenya and Marlo getting closer. Kenya and Latoya falling out. People reacting to it. It was crazy. 

While I enjoy it, I guess I would call it filler or very calm before the storm. But everything at the Halloween party...Looord. Can't wait for the NOLA trip to start next week. 

KENYA. Marlo and Kenya got along...and the world trembled. LOL!!! It's funny that as we move past Strippergate that Kenya is coming up roses. She is out there encouraging people. She's out there living life. And well...her and Porsha didn't interact at all really, did they? Though they were at the same party? uh oh. Now Kenya vs Latoya...smh. Kenya dragged her with the quickest. And look at her chasing after Falynn when she did the run. I laughed. 

CYNTHIA. Awwww look at the marrieds. I would have done a homeymoon myself, but I get why she wanted to show off her man. And I admit...wedding aside, I found her Halloween costume cute. Other than that, she was chill.

KANDI. HAHAHAHA at Porsha not recongizing her. Kandi was giving so many funny expressions and comments. I was rolling. And when she was done...she was done. 

DREW. I'll give her credit where it is due. It's nice that she wants her son to know his bio dad. I felt the scene was very comfortable. And I also noticed that Pastor Mom was giving some INTERESTING looks throughout which made me feel even more uncomfortable. Things to make you go hmmmm. And her comments during Falynn vs Latoya was hilarious. Chicago Bears indeed, Gurl!!!! Other than that...thirsty. 

PORSHA. Surprisingly, I got nothing. If it wasn't for Latoya trying to stir the pot between her and Kenya, I don't even think she would have had presence. I love she seems to have Latoya's number though.

LATOYA. Le sigh. Too much, gurl. Too much. Falynn wasn't even doing anything to her. But...ugh. And though Kenya dragged her rightly, Latoya didn't back down. I must admit she is bringing the drama, but like we said a few pages back...will she bounce back or find a loophole to come back next season. Right now, it is not looking pretty on that score.

FALYNN. I knew there was a reason that people were campaigning for her to be around more often other than her private jet. GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not stop watching her run and get the golf club!!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...in hindsight, I love that this dynamic is finally gelling. And I would like them all to come back. With ShebySheree.

Just like NJ found their new group that is still gelling years later, I think RHOA might have found theirs...including Latoya. 

Edited by Taoboi
My internet wanted to be funny so I did it piecemeal.

• Members

The gif isn't ready yet... but ask and ye shall receive a clip of the event!

I am two episodes behind and I already cannot believe that FALYNN -- who barely made a PEEP on the Isle of Palms -- is doing her best Monique Samuels impression! And LaToya is channelling Candiace's DRAG ME MONIQUE !

• Members

ATL

I love the dynamics between the ladies this year. Nene's bad energy is gone and they almost feel like NY at this point.

My only issue is with Drew. Too much family drama too soon and I find it boring. It seems to me that she was desperate to be on the show and promised the producers all kinds of stories. Baby daddies, funerals, meddling mothers, problematic marriages and all. It is so obvious in all her home scenes that she loves presenting these situations. Too much bad acting. I'd rather watch LaToya's Baskeball Wives antics. For now.

BTW Marlo and Kenya are much better friends than enemies.  

• Members

I'm the opposite. I describe LaToya as pathetic and desperate. Her antics in Fallon's (I'm sticking with the spelling of the name from Dynasty) driveway were pathetic. I'm just not a fan. If you're gonna turn up for the camera, at least TRY to make it appear organic, and not some wannabe try-hard thirsting for a peach. 

Fallon's party was SO bad. LOL. COVID-19 parties suck. After spending THREE days putting up her haunted walkway, after 10 seconds of it, you find yourself in an empty kitchen with barely any drinks or snacks? I'm sure Kandi was pissed there was nothing good to munch on (not a sex innuendo here, I mean actual food, heehee). However, Fallon's costume and makeup were amazing. All that for a one-hour party and a crazy mental blowup at the end. Did some producer whisper in her ear to go batshit crazy? 

The whole night was weird. JMO

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

NJ

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The househusbands clearly have never seen the 'funky spunk' episode of SATC.

Teresa's pool party was the business!!! For such a small space, I loved how she did so much to make it intimate, but festive. And just everything about it was fun. Hot bartender. A pool with a hot pool boy. lol. Shots, shots, shots!!! It was like a family event/reunion or a good old house party. Right down to someone being carried out.

JENNIFER!!!! YAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! THAT'S someone I could party with!!! Without the carrying out.  

Other than Jackie (and that's her fault), everyone was living their best lives and it was fun with light drama.

Not sure if I want Melissa to not having any storyline, but I then remember she has some more coming her and Joey's way by way of Tre's Ex Joe so I'm good.

TERESA. Sorry, but I like Fun Teresa. She's acting like a single woman on one hand and a little girl on the other. And I love how her and Joe Gorga are so brother/sister dynamic-ing throughout this episode. And it's just adorable to me. I'm so used to them being at complete odds that when I see them both in a good place, it's nice. I also like that Teresa and Joe are in a good place as co-parents that they can have a civil talk on the phone. Nice touch. I also liked that she attempted to bury the hatch with Jackie. Since Jackie chose not to, then Teresa's in her bound to do whatever. Which...is what she's doing. With a hot guy. Tre WINS.

MELISSA. Waaaaahh!!! I wanted Michelle to keep dragging her. lol. But I guess it's good for the next turn in the storyline that Melissa vs Newbie was over. I even liked that she did not stir the pot in playing matchmaker between Jackie and Teresa. I found her family adorable too this time around.

MARGE. Lint. lol. Starting to wonder when I started to dislike her. It's very now that I know about her, I can't 'unsee' her. And her trying to make it sound like Jennifer is just an alky....yeah, no. She is always like this with tequila. Not surprising. Not an alky though.

DOLORES. WOOF!!! LOOKING GOOD, MAMA!!! lol. Her relationship with David is reminded me of my relationship with my Russian Ex. I was so focused on work that first year. It took a while to focus on who was right in front of me because I was so focused on getting my writing career off and running and graduating. Gotta make the time. Hope they do. Or he does. Cuz she can always go elsewhere.

JACKIE. Keeping the drama going to keep it going. Whatever, ho.

JENNIFER. God, I stan Tequila Jen and Tequila Bill (who can get it). She is such a housewife. She has the husband that gets her (and can be funny, too). She has the family drama and that is some drama to be having with her feuding parents and her brother potentially getting roped in. And...SHE'S FUN!!! And that was messy of her. The househusbands carrying her out took me out!!! I hollered. Lord her.

Bonus: The househusband's being shady to everyone (but especially Marge's Joe and his clothes...cuz THEY WERE RIGHT). 

Fun episode.

• Members

@Gray Bunny I bow to your superior taste. FallON *is* the definitive spelling.

One of these days, we've got to get Candiace spelled correctly. It's CandAICE. Or Candace. Or Candice. My phone now auto-spells it as Candiace though.

ETA: 'Bethenny' ain't right either.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Sounds like NY's season trailer is coming very, very soon per WWHL tonight.

Meanwhile either that or midseason trailer for NJ tomorrow.

Or better yet...they left the juicy stuff they cut out of the season that would have made the first 8 episodes bearable to explain all the jarring stuff.

But we have the reunion on Thursday so I'm sure people will be bringing either receipts or unseen footage.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Okay this looks excellent!

Firsr things first, it looks like Eboni fits in PERFECTLY and will be a newbie that can jump right in with this challenging group of ladies. The small snippet we got of Heather vs Leah tells me I’m going to be Team Heather. Leah in general came off annoying. Didn’t get Bershan other than background, but I’m hoping she has a stronger presence in the mid season trailer. I assume filming for her picked up when Heather quit.