Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Haha! I wish the season was airing now. I cant wait

or at the very least drop her to a Friend bc she doesnt deserve to hold a peach. Bravo should have made it a rule after Aviva's antics this past season that if you cant participate then you dont get to hold a fruit

Phake, Phony, Phelisha

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if Bravo does. Remember now, they have already started that 8-week contract cycle, so if Phaedra refuses to shoot, I can see her being dropped in status too. She better get back to filming seeing as she's going to need every HONEST dime she can get. Word is that because of Angela Stanton's recent deposition that the IRS is about to start digging into Phaedra's assets too.

• Members

:lol:

But it's true. We all know that Phaedra's money outside of RHOA is corrupt. She showed us that when she took that man's money in the parking lot. And I wouldn't be surprised if Phaedra is trying to get into the funeral home business as a cover up for crimes.

More and more each day I am tempted to buy Angela Stanton's book. I keep hearing it's a good read. Has anyone on here read it?

• Members
you know word on the street that her funeral home is a front. What better people to scam than the dead. Probably would make it easier to open up accounts on people that are no longer living and hence aren't checking for anything

• Members

And now that you've broke it down like this, I can see that gargoyle Phaedra pulling a stunt exactly like this. SMDH. How these people do stuff like this and have no conscious boggles my mind.

But it doesn't matter anyways because she's about to get hers. She now has to sit and give her deposition by the 3rd of August, which is probably another reason why she taken a sabbatical. She does not want the cameras to be in there when she gives it because she knows what the audience already knows that she suffers from Full-of-Sh*t-itis.

We see you, Phae Phae....

tumblr_mir1dgdm901ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• Members

SO classy, especially the way she has her legs splayed out like that.

Wendy Williams can do little wrong in my eyes, so Team Wendy all the way here. Why shouldn't she speak her mind, just because Meanie gifted her with some cheapo swag?

• Members
that's why I said STILL coming. Bitch hasn't calmed down and is still trying to beef with Wendy. Like girl, sit your ass down somewhere

same here. Nene is coming across very ugly. She is lucky Wendy isn't on radio anymore bc she would have ripped into her and it wouldn't be pretty Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I thought that first bag was dreadful and cheap, but the clutch is even worse. That one really looks like she took nail polish to it.

Secondly, I still have a soft spot for Nene but she needs to grow up. Wendy didn't say nothing everyone else wasn't already telling her.

Third, Nene really needs to quit calling Wendy "Wendell" because people having been calling Nene "Nathan" for the longest. Nene is a bit burly and mannish looking her damn self.

Fourth, she should be glad that Wendy spoke about her bag on her show. It's free publicity! While Wendy won't like it, there are thousands of hood rats out there that will spend their rent money to get a bag like this. Wendy just made it easier to promote the bag.

Five, for someone who claimed two seasons ago that she found her "happy" again, Nene is bitter as hell as of late.

Sixth, never bite the hand that feeds you. Nene forgets that Wendy was the FIRST talk-show host with a huge following to make her a guest on her show. Nene probably has been on the show more than most guests. Wendy (along with Andy) helped elevate Nene to a national platform. If it wasn't partially for Wendy, Nene would not be a household name. Nene seriously needs to pump her breaks.

While Wendy annoys me sometimes too, Nene is seriously taking that one comment too seriously. And I don't know why she keeps taunting Wendy because the woman is not going to reply. She's going to ignore it just like she ignored Evelyn's (from BBW) dig towards her. Wendy is winning because she has a hit talk show. Numerous New York Times Bestsellers. She been on Broadway and the big screen. If anything, Nene needs to pick Wendy's brain on how to come up.