Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, it didn't look like a genuinely spontaneous moment. Having said that, just the look on LuAnn's face seals this for me. I can't wait to watch! The only thing that would make this better is if somebody picked up the leg and tried to hit another HW with it.

• Members

I cannot WAIT for the leg finale!

I think Shannon and Kristen are completely different... Kristen doesn't trust her husband whereas Shannon can't stand her husband. There is no way David is out there cheating whereas I could totally see Josh getting some on the side after work when he's telling Kristen he's on a business call or dinner. I agree though that Shannon is way more interesting and fun to watch.

• Members

OC

What a great episode. It was tense and a joy to watch Tamra back peddle and squirm. I don't know if Terry said he'd like to take down the Bedors...but I am sure Tamra told Shannon and Vicki that. Lizzie is perceptive and I think when it's time to lower the boom she will. And that will be glorious.

Shannon is fascinating to watch because she is a live wire of crazy. It really is something to behold. She and David seem to loathe each other. We'll see what happens at the reunion.

NYC

First off, anyone else seen the US Weekly article claiming Harry's ring scene with Sonja was a set up courtesy of Ramona and strictly for the cameras?

I just love LuAnn and why she isn't holding an apple is beyond me. She has given so much juice to this season and has been far more involved than Aviva or Carole.

Kristin...I just cannot with this idiot. Her husband's work pays the bills, sure he's a jerk, but if she was cool living in a tiny house in New Jersey he'd have time for her. Josh is realising he married a moron and that he only went for looks. I can't pity Kristin or Josh because they made their choices and are only now living with them.

• Members

I don't think Kristen is being out of line. At all. She is t saying don't take the phone calls and don't work. Just spend time with me. She's asking for some respect as his wife, as the mother of his kids (and truly I think kids are there buggest issue). He is clearly totally consumed by his job. I think they love eachother, a lot. And that's why I find them so interesting to watch. This is something I see my friends go through all the time.

That Harry/Sonja scene was 1000000% fake as is their entire storyline. It's painfully obvious. They are doing their best at selling it but it's just beyond fake. It's as fake as that glorious leg that goes flying across the room when Aviva has a hissy fit.

• Members

The whole Leg thing just reminds me of the Friends episode where Joey told the gang about what he did to the girl with the fake leg he was dating. They were cozying up by the fire and then it was dark when he awoke to see the fire was dimming so he just threw the first peice of "wood" he could find on it. Later he realized it was her fake leg! LOL

• Members

I guess in episode 15 of RHOC is where Heather and Tamra start planning for Bali, while Lizzie becomes a mean drunk at her birthday celebration while crying on Danielle's shoulders that this is the worst birthday of her life. I'm gonna guess that might have earned her an orange.

• Members

I knew the seating was going to be Shannon, Lizzie, and Vicki on one couch and Heather & Trampy Sue on the other. I hope Trashra was dragged.

Shannon should not wear her hair like that because she is giving me Tamra teas with that bang. And Lizzie and Vicki look cute. I'm afraid to see how Tamra is dressed. That heifer be looking like she is going to prom on the reunions.