• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
biggrin.png

Oh boy, Crazy Lady flips her lid next week and goes off on Heather again.

Are we finally done with Tamra's fake baby storyline? Thank god. That doll shouldn't have lasted more than one episode

Big Ugh! to Brooks chiming in about Tamra. Oh shut up, no one asked for your opinion. I didn't like how Vicki tried to throw her under the bus by blaming her for part of the reason why Briana hates Brooks. No Briana made up her own opinion based on the stuff Brooks has done to her

I didn't like how Tamra played victim with what Heather did in terms of blabbing. Heather was wrong; no doubt about that, but Tamra was as well. She acknowledges that but her guilt is nullified by acting like Heather betrayed her and that she's the injured party

• Members

Apollo was dumb but that doesn't make Kenya in the right at all.....her comments are kinda despicable really considering that the only one this hurts is the kids. Lisa Rinna on BH is interesting but I hate when these shows have people with the same name on the same cast.

More to the point she's always screamed "trash" to me but since Brandi is on the show I guess there's no putting the cat back into the bag....

At least she's getting into it with fake angry bitter Yolanda though.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I am LOVING the idea of Lisa Rinna on RHOBH!!! LOVING IT!!!!! I cannot wait for her silly butt to do her thang! You are so right, it writes itself. I love it.

It *is* strange, having 2 Lisas (just as NJ will have two Teresas), but what can ya do? "Lisa V" and "Lisa R" like the Kim's on Jersey?

• Members
I bet she files for divorce at the end of Oct, just before the season of ATL begins. She'll time that sh-t to generate buzz for her storyline

Nah. Vanderpump will always be Lisa. Rinna can just go by Lips Edited by Cheap21