Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cat, JP - interesting post on the RHOBH.

I have to say with Monday's episode any thought I had that I was reacting to Brandi and Lisa's situation mostly due to not liking groupthink disappeared. Lisa was going pretty much sideways, over and a bit under to defend Scheana's position in everything and that was telling. The fact that Lisa was not condescending with Brandi (as she was with Kyle after she had wronged her) and did not call her out on lying in the private conversation was equally telling. Somebody telling me to hush up so they could tell me why I'm a liar and why I'm suckage as a friend would have had me quadrupling up on the lying point IF it really was a lie.

I think Ken is a great husband - any other husband acting like he is I would have pretty much hated already - but him continuing to act like a rabid dog about what Lisa did and didn't do when I'm fairly sure he doesn't really know what she did or didn't do ... it's obnoxious. By being so rabid about it, he's making what Lisa most likely did (half-jokingly) seem like a bigger deal than it is. The magazine thing is not much different than Lisa throwing the Mauricio could be cheating shade at the lunch (where there's oil there's fire) and at her home with Ken (Ken calling the story junk and Lisa strongly disagreeing). Ken and Lisa and even some fans are acting like Lisa didn't do those things despite the fact that it aired on television.

Ken was in the right in the last Yolanda fight. Yolanda, Kyle, Brandi and Kim (?) shouldn't have interrupted the men. I can understand why they did to a point - residual anger at Ken for being so rabid.

Cat, is it confirmed those Yolanda/Lisa scenes happened? Like you said, it doesn't change but still... It's in keeping with her personality for Yolanda to act like she's okay with you but not really be okay with you. I don't think Yolanda's dislike of Lisa is irrational although her real friend vs. Hollywood friend thing is OTT. She doesn't think Lisa is a good friend and she doesn't sugar coat it.

• Members

She wasn't being a bitch to her. At all. She got into with her bitch tho, because it felt the need to attack, yell and berate.

I agree. The way Lisa has approached Brandi is the most interesting and telling aspect here.

Yeah I believe both have said it was filmed. But we obviously don't know what happened in them. And after that dinner when Lisa's little pet went on the attack it was likely irrelevant anyways.

Change Kim and carlton and I agree.

• Members

LOVED NYC. Now that's how you come back.

Aviva....Ramona was right tno to trust her bc I sure don't! Clearly the star of the night. That one was scary and psycho and in a very subtle way. She seemed so calculating like she was up to something. Behind that smile hides a terror

Sonja is the NYC version of Tamra

I couldn't have been the only one shocked to see black people on the show. One of Heather's old friends need to pull her aside and let her know that in 2014, no one says holla. Im convinced now that she got that while working at Bad Boy in the 90s and she really dates herself when she uses it as its cringeworthy.

No real opinion on Carole. Honestly, they could have axed her and I wouldn't have noticed

I like the new wife Kristen, more than I thought I would

Did NOT miss LuAnn!

• Members
Brandi was used to generate buzz and story for VPR. She agreed to it for her friend, to help her out, but agreeing if not it is what it is. Being used. I think she thought Lisa was a good enough friend to out herself through that for esp because Lisa had been so cautious to not have Scheena wait in her or be around at events. I think it's likely that this season Brandi wasnt so willing and therefor the dinner at the house with Scheena was arranged. Set up by Lisa. Agreed upon by Lisa. Whatever it may be, at the end of the day that blame is on Lisa. I think that while Brandi and Lisa had issues prior go that tonight that it is when Brandi saw how Lisa is, and that's when the real spiral happened.

VPR made me hate Lisa. I think that it is fake in a very hills type way, but I think that the hills was fake in a way of everyone playing a heightened version of themselves. But Lisa on that show, IMO is very similar to how she has been in BH this year. I think it's an easy out to dismiss her personality on that show but not this one.

I don't think evil mastermind fits Lisa. I don't think really anybody but her stans have used that actually. She is however, calculated. That can be good and bad. Where Lisa licked out was all of the women ha desperate issues with her abd it felt like a gang up attack when it wasn't. That totally put her in a victim role, one that's very undeserving.

You can keep it civil and not accept an apology tho. But really, Lisa went on and on and on and on and on about Kyle not standing up for her. Kyle apologized, and Lisa accepted, and then went on and on and on about it. That's not keeping it civil, it's being an immature bitch. I hate Kyle, but she really expected Kyle to literally stand up and condemn anyone no matter her relationship with them to defend her honor and when age fell short it was "you don't stand up for me, again". Whenever Kyle, or anyone, tries to discuss an issue with Lisa she dismisses it and says it's over, they have moved on. But it isn't over. Lisa hasn't moved on. She holds onto things and uses them against people but refuses to let anyone ever dare to bring up an issue they have with her. They must let that go and allow her to hold onto her issues. You want to argue the merit of kyles apology, that's fine. Except Lisa appeared to/acted as if she forgave Kyle to her face but otherwise behind her back. Quite frankly Lisa did Kyle the dirtiest and I think it tells a lot about Lisa that she refuses to even allow this to be brought up.

Brandi hasn't backtracked on tabloid gate. Lisa's story has changed 17 times. Honestly, I believe her. I can even buy Lisa said it as a joke. But she said it, that I absolutely buy. And Lisa's reaction to it and to Brandi following it is what really makes me believe it.

I completely disagree with this last part. Yolanda was being honest not self righteous. The fact that Kyle, who is her friend, is hurt and that's irrelevant tells you a lot about Lisa. Brandi's issue is clear, it's just ignored. Lisa seems to be that type of person that you could have a very valid, reasonable issue with and if you approach her to discuss it, good luck because it isn't happening. It's over and done and you better accept it but if you have ever hurt her in any way you will pay for it for the rest of your life.

As for her little bitch being attacked, please. He's the attacker. I'm honestly shocked how anyone can defend his actions. It's disgusting, vile and absolutely uncalled for.

• Members

Lol yes about the black people. I don't mind the holla, I like it now actually.

Not surprising, I legit forgot it was on until I saw it on my DVR list.

The voice of reason throws a wine glass in someone face and makes them bleed? Lol. No.

This is her fake ass act she does at the start of every season before her trashy drunk true self comes out.

She's also in damage control right now in her talking heads, blogs and appearence a for various reasons.

• Members
Honestly I don't think so. Regardless it makes her bleed. She also throws wine in her face.

And yeah, she's selling the I LOVE KRISTEN angle to high and loud for it to be true. But that's only one aspect. Bravo hasn't taken lightly to their stars filing for divorce/breaking up after they stop filming. It got Luann demoted. I def think Ramona is trying the most right now. It's also interesting they bravo has picked Sonja to promote the series both at the press thing and on wwhl after the premier.