Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Marlo shading Diana's hat was hilarious. The heifer was wearing a cowboy hat instead of a tea hat. IDK, why any of these chicks run up on Marlo b/c Goddess Marlo is too much.

YahooTV has also released the full s6 trailer of RHOA on their site. I'm waiting for someone to post it on YouTube so I can see it.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I been told yall that Diana shop at Citi Trends. Her hat was a little extravagant though. It clearly came from the Tina Knowles "Destiny's Child" collection from Fall 2000. Diana makes it easy to chop her tired ass up. $28,000 a month in child support and she looks like that....

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Marlo has NOT been fired. Basically, Marlo confronted Nene about her sudden beef and they started arguing and then Nene went to the producer upset about Marlo. My guess is that Nene went to the producer to demand Marlo get fired.

"Phone call number 1 let me know that Marlo was not fired, that she made for good tv, and that if anything security will be heightened at filming. Phone call number 2 went directly to a cast member and they also confirmed that Marlo was not “fired”. In my mind I was thinking to myself “hell, how can you get fired from somewhere you don’t work?”

Fact of the matter is, I do believe that Nene tried to shift her weight around and get Marlo fired. However, I don’t think Nene has as much leverage as y’all think she does. She is a pawn in the game just like everyone else. Nene may have influence over what type of bottle water is provided on the set, but she damn sure ain’t making no HR decisions.

They wrap filming of season 6 at the end of next month. I’m pretty sure the incident at Cynthia’s event wont be the last of the drama. We’ve got 6 more weeks or so for the ladies to get into trouble. Hopefully towards they end we see reconciliation between all parties involved. I hate to see friendships go to hell over trivial matters."

LINK: http://www.funkydineva.com/security-beefed-up-on-housewives-of-atlanta-sets-after-nene-marlo-altercation-marlo-hampton-not-fired/

Supertrailer: http://www.funkydineva.com/real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-6-extended-trailer-drama-fights-infidelity-more-video/

• Members

Bravo's website has the extended trailer of Atlanta.... And all I can say is DAMN! Lots of fighting, even from those you wouldn't expect. Full of drama! Can't wait!

Also, Phaedra needs to stop excusing her husband. He's never going to be faithful and she's only embarrassing herself :(

• Members

I wondered what the hell was Citi Trends when it was mentioned in this thread last week, but then I noticed one in a shopping plaza i frequent yesterday. Im guessiong its a place for bootleg clothing? LOL

Im so over the pre-nup story. Its boring and it makes Greg look ridiculous. 5 episodes and we are still on that.

Cynthia's ombree hair was EVERYTHING. She is gorgeous

• Members

That's how I feel too Cheap. At least we know somebody will have to take Caroline's place. We shall see. I kinda feel like no matter who they bring on NJ is still going to be lacking. Esp if they keep both Tre and Melissa. I see no growth continuing with both of them.