• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In the words of Goddess Marlo:

tumblr_m1d0xgjDRB1qzyfbyo1_400.gif

Playing catch but I'm sorry, MARLO and WEAK don't go in the same sentence. When you have a rap sheet as long as my arm, and you went to jail from cutting someone, I would not call that person weak.

And I love Brandi to death but her mouth can be slick.

And Faye and Marlo . . . not even on the same level. Marlo = Goddess. Faye = that cheap ass imitation Barbie sold at Family Dollar with the bald spot in their head.

• Members

lol...I've always suspected Cheap was a sista, but I was not sure and I would never ask laugh.pnglaugh.png

Marlo is not weak and she is not afraid of Nene. Now, for the sake of staying on the show, if you told me Marlo determined that longevity rested on being besties with Nene, I'd be down with that. But weak? No way no how! Marlo messed up with the comment she made, and I wish Andrea Cohen was more forgiving.

Sheree was weak and pathetic! She pulled people into her fight with Nene because she couldn't handle her. And as Goddess Nene told her, she picked the wrong team and she sure paid for that. I don't even think Cynthia is weak. She has no reason to dislike Nene or be afraid of her. If anything, she should be thanking her because Nene is how she stays employed.