Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

People take the stuff way too seriously. Its just a television show. Yet some act as if RHONJ has descended into pure evil with nothing but sadness and misery all around. The show is still fun to watch (mostly because of Teresa and sometimes the famiily interactions of Melissa and Kathy).

Teresta has no reason to quit unless Bravo gives her a spinoff or she lands a major major deal that involves a tv and/or another book. She's defintely the most sane out of the entire cast and despite the many barbs thrown at her by Caroline, Danielle, Melissa, Kathy, and even Andy himself (who i was ashamed of when I witnessed his personal attack on her) she's still got it together and manages to keep looking fabulous year after year.

Her dress at that last reunion though was absolutely atrocious however.

Brandi definitely earned her spot on RHOBH and while she may not be as rich as Camille, Lisa, Yolanda, or Adrienne she has her own type of honor and class. Plus she tells how it is even if it might not be proper. She may say a few bad words here and there but honestly who doesn't slip up now and then?

I love watching Kim Richards and I know its selfish but I want her to stay on RHOBH for as long as possible. Deep down i know its probably best if she leaves on this high note and continues to stay sober and live a healthy life from now on but I love her talking heads and she helps keep Kyle in her place when Kyle tries to act all big and bad.

LMAO at trying to compare Adrienne "The Hoof" Maloof to Teresa Guidice. Thats classic.

Have you guys been to Bravo's website lately to check out the sneak peaks of the upcoming episode? Lisa goes IN on Adrienne and her disgusting spray on tans....

• Members

Thanks for stating the obvious for us "slow" folks.

Different people, different opinions. I don't find watching RHONJ fun anymore. Sure, a lot of people do still find it fun or interesting to watch because it gets good ratings. It is just a television show, that's why I can find it to be rather nasty and choose not to watch it. BTW, I'm not saying I won't watch it, I'm saying it's become a chore to watch. Some shows I look forward to with a big smile, some I don't.

Re: Teresa. If I was the center of a "reality" show where the drama was centered around how-to-treat-me-like-poop (a real person in a manufactured by Bravo land) yet I was popular with the public, I'd quit-it and move on to better things.

Her dog punching her in the nose is a high point? She is pretty good for laughs and quirk. Kim staying is cool but she should be demoted to what she is right now: a FoHW/SoHW.

She's going to get a letter, lol.

In the previews, I see they're trying to give Taylor an alcoholism storyline. I don't know if I buy it. Real or manufactured (for a HW spot)?

• Members

I wasn't implying you were slow....but it does sometime seem like people over exaggerate NJ and the "nastiness" of the show. NJ may not be sun and roses 24/7 but that is because there's real sh*t going on behind the scenes and so much emotion thats being played out onscreen.

i find it oddly delicious and it makes me want even more.

As for Kim by "high note" i mean just being sober and clean this year. She's looking so much better now and not just because of her cute little new nose! I just find her to be thinking more clearly, making some valid points while still getting in the mix with her sister and "the ladies". She's had some very touching moments this season (the first being her little speech at the dinner during her little retreat event). Her and Brandi are on good terms and she has an adorable little puppy...

I think life is quite good for Kim Richards right now and i hope it stays that way....

• Members

I used to feel that way, then I suddenly really, really didn't feel that way anymore. It felt like work to go through the process of watching it. It just happened. I hope that never happens with me and RHOBH <-- right now, totally my guilty pleasure.

I can agree with that.

• Members

I wish Bravo would rid us of Jacqass, Melissa Whorega and her equally fame whore husband from our television screens forever. Jacqueline and Melissa have already proven they will LIE about Teresa to make her look bad and be in Bravo's good graces so I don't believe sh-t they say. Bravo should have shooken up the cast, but it is what it is ratings don't lie and people are eating up what Bravo is offering, changes won't be made unless ratings drop because to truly move forward they would either have to choose Manzo/Lauritas, the Gorgas/Guidices, or a whole new cast and they clearly can't make the decision. I will keep watching tho as long as Teresa is on it.

• Members

She and Joe are millions of dollars in debt and he could still go to prison. Teresa will stay on the show to keep pimping her cookbooks and wines. It is really just a job at this point.

LOL I love when I see celebs comment on reality shows. Reminds me that they're just like us. smile.png

I kinda agree. I was too excited for the last reunion but the ganging up on Teresa is a little old, especially when it's over trivial things. Hopefully the new women they have been filming with offer up a change of pace. Though like I said MeHo and Jacqass can exit. I still like Caroline and hope she has lightened up in Season 5. She had a permanent scowl on her face all of Season 4. You already know Kathy is irrelevant to me lol

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Well maybe not like.... lol after Season 4 ended I could at least respect her. Jacqueline just started spilling ALL of Teresa's business as soon as they fell out and I haven't liked Melissa or Joe like that since they showed out at their own child's christening. Caroline annoyed me ALOT during Season 4 but at least she hasn't resuluted to the childish tactics the other two have. I think with a new season, new start and a long time between filming maybe Caroline won't be as insufferable as she was.

Oh and the Manzos tweeted Friday night pics of Greg's suprise going away party. BYE! I f-cking hated his ass.

Edited by Eric83