Favorite ghostly visits?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On, GH, during Stone's death, I liked when Anna visited Robin and Robert visited Luke. They had been gone for years at that time and nobody knew then they would come back alive.

On GL, when Harley was shot and being operated on, she saw Nadine.

On OLTL, I also liked Viki's trip to Heaven (both of them). The first because it was nice to see some of the long-gone characters again (Vinny, Samantha, etc.,) and especially because I never got to see Joe Riley except in flashbacks. Despite her other relationships, I think Joe and Clint were her two greatest loves up until then (and, heck, since then, too, even though I liked Ben and Charlie) and I always thought it was so unique that Joe had loved Viki so much that, when he was dying, he brought in Clint to replace him in Viki's life both personally and professionally. I liked how, on the ship to Heaven, he was basically forcing Viki to confront her latest mental vacation and what she was doing to Clint.

I also liked Viki's more recent trip, mainly because Asa was there. I wasn't sure if it was kind of morbid at the time to kill off Asa and have Phil Carey do more scenes when he was sick but now am glad they did it that way because it was nice to have those final scenes (Heaven, his taped will, Matthew's visit in the hospital), as kind of a goodbye to Phil as well. In a way I wished we had that with Clint Ritchie but I am not unhappy that Clint Buchanan continues to live on.

• Members

I got that idea from AMC. When Maria appeared to Edmund back when he was stuck in some aqueaduct, the writers specificalyl said that it was simply a figment of his imagination and she wasnt really a ghost. They gave themselves an out bc of course she came back alive years later. I use that excuse for every "ghost" that shows up now

Archived