B&B: February 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No!

It was so riveting! Hope dropping the shot glass after having been drugged! Nick and Sandy waiting for the lab results while having the same conversation they've had since this crappy "Who Raped Me" mystery began! I can't wait to find out what happens tomorrow! <_<

• Members

How dumb was it of Sandy and Nick to just race to Graham's place, effectively warning him and giving him a chance to run. What were they going to do? Do a citizines arrest? Graham was equally as dumb for opening his door when he was about to rape a teenager right there

I was surprised to see the black cop. I cant even remember his name bc he had no storyline. I thought he was gone

• Members

Charlie Baker! Mykel Shannon Jenkins. Another major waste.

I liked when someone (sorry I forget who) suggested he could have been Malcolm Winters on Y&R. Yes!!!!!!!!! That is exactly what should have happened.

I wanted Charlie to be Marcus' father...not Justin Barber. (Justin's okay...but already he is being totally wasted. I hope Justin and Donna have sex...then Donna is pregnant...Eric turns out not to be sterile [or maybe he is...which would increase Donna's anxiety]...I just want to see a replay of Amber's story from a decade ago, where she has no idea what color baby is gonna hatch out.

As others have said, B&B has a nice recycling program. It could work nicely with Gareis' pregnancy this time...

• Members

isnt she far along in her pregnancy though? She looks visibly pregnant on the show. The only way it would work is if they SORAS her fetus, but I hate when shows do that. They should have had them slepe together months ago when he got her the job at the Catwalk. There was buildup for it but then the show dropped it and he's barely been seen in the last several weeks

when Nick was running alone outside, the quality of those scenes were horrible. It was as if some eighth grader use his camcorder to film those

• Members

I'd answer that, but I'm afraid I could be sued for the response! I still think this show is written from the lens of a writer from the 1950s. It's as if Bell found the dog-eared copies of Peyton Place and decided to 'jazz it up' a little. Brooke's pregnancy as an unmarried CEO was 'scandalous' and could potentially ruin the company. Designers don't want the 'seedy element' wearing their clothing and tainting the brand. Customers are walking away from clothing because it's too 'racy'... no turtlenecks? Sure. The writers have tackled rape twice in (four?) years and done neither plot justice. Both were build ups to new relationships - or at least that seems where it's going with Sandy. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

I, for one, LOVE the fact that the writers haven't tried to revive Hope and Nick's connection. Little Hope was used to try to sell the nauseating brICK whenever Brooke betrayed Bridget and suddenly fell 'in need' with Nick. She only wanted him when her life was in shambles - and when she was happy again, he was gone. Hope was supposed to be the bait child to make us all want that couple, even after Bridget surrendered him just days after burying her baby.

Sorry, I'm one soap fan happy to see a SORAS'd Hope and that history forgotten! Though, I gagged when Brooke credited Nick for saving Hope 'again'. Er, he was the reason she nearly drowned when she was little and his carelessness contributed to her starting a fire when she was little. No hero points from me.

Other than one truly gross moment, the only person Hope has ever called 'Daddy' is Ridge.

• Members

Well, if you believe Nick's words today "losing" Bridget at that point was the worst time in his life. Although as I remember it she gave him his freedom and he ran over to stop Brooke from marrying Ridge as quickly as his legs would carry him. :blink: That's not exactly my definition of losing someone. I hate Nick and I hate Nick with Bridget even more.

• Members

So now Sandy is in love with Nick? How predictable

Dont you just love how Hope was brought on for 2 weeks, feuded with Steffy and then they do the big Deacon reveal only to wrap up those plots nicely like a Afternoon Special all within the span of 3 days? And they used newbie Sandy's story to do so.

Archived