ATWT: Spoilers for Wk. of 1/18

• Members

Summarized by me from Soapcentral:

After finding out that the orderly from Dearbook is being paid off by Damian, Holden and Molly go to tell Meg that they finally believe her. Molly tracks down Officer Grady and gets him to confess that he, too, was paid off by Damian. Just when she's about to tell Holden everything, Molly's confronted by Damian, who tells her that once the truth is out, Lily will go running back to Holden; and Holden will quickly discard Molly. Not wanting that happen, Molly agrees to keep quiet. Damian and Lily, despite some initial misgivings, eventually head off to visit Faith at boarding school.

Barbara realizes Mick has feelings for Alison and can't hurry to tell Susan fast enough. Susan's alarmed at the new of their closeness. Mick interrupts Alison's preparations for her wedding and despite her heartfelt plea to come clean with his past, Mick tells her nothing. Realizing that Mick will never tell her the truth (thus disabling her from trusting him fully), Alison decides to cut things off with him...for the sake of her family and Casey. Meanwhile, Mick has a battle of conscience about whether or not to wake Emily from her coma, but eventually decides against it. Paul is heartbroken when tests show that Emily's condition is getting worse, instead of better.

At the farewell party for Simon and Katie, Margo and Henry pull out all the stops to get Katie to stay in Oakdale. Katie's touched by everyone and realizes that she can't raise her son without roots. Simon informs Katie that he's still leaving town and the once star-crossed lovers share a bittersweet goodbye.

Before Jack leaves Milltown, he shares one more kiss with Carly. Carly stops the kiss from moving any further and explains that she can't be involved with Jack while he is still married. Finally in touch with his feelings for Carly, Jack pledges to end his marriage to Janet and swears his love to Carly. Before he can tell her their marriage is over, Janet informs Jack of her daughter's illness. Knowing how fragile Janet is, Jack tells Carly that he can't leave Janet just yet. Although Jack promises to stay faithful to her and no longer be an absent husband, Janet continues seeking comfort from Dusty, who's deadset on exerting all the resources he has to find a cure for Liberty. Meanwhile, Parker learns of Liberty's condition and vows to be with her every step of the way. Emotionally distraught and having a hard time coming to grips with her disease, Liberty asks Parker to make love to her.

Maddie and Hunter pay Noah a visit. Later, Noah tells Luke about a doctor who has made remarkable progress, restoring sight to the blind. Luke contacts Dr. Reid Oliver about performing surgery on Noah, but the doctor gives him the cold shoulder. When Luke vents his frustration to his father, Damian encourages him to take control of the Grimaldi name and do what needs to be done. Luke agrees and tells Reid that if he doesn't perform Noah's surgery, he'll expose Reid's past. Reid falls for the bluff and agrees to perform surgery on Noah, but he has one condition: once the surgery is done, Luke must destroy all blackmail he has against Reid. Luke agrees, but judging from Reid's reaction, he's more certain than ever that Reid is hiding something big and wonders what it is. On the day of the surgery, Reid has a case of cold feet, jumps in a car, and speeds out of the parking lot, striking Kim in the process.

------------------------

Next week:

Reid has a talk with Noah, who begs for the surgeon's help.

Molly's conscience get the better of her.

Luke learns something surprising from Molly.

Carly gives Liberty a job, which upsets Janet.

Carly returns to the bottle.

Casey's shocked when Tom discourages his plans to become a lawyer.

Meg escapes from Dearbrook. First stop: Damian!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care if it wasn't recent, it was pretty much brushed under the rug and seriously who marries someone who shot them in the back, rolled them down a hill and left them for dead? Oh wait I forgot character's on ATWT do.

Oh and she chained Dusty to a wall and made him eat from a dog food bowl, but yet he was sexing her up.

Ugh

• Members

She should burn for not killing them...

Those spoilers with Kim. That really is all the story they have for her or Bob, some sort of medical crisis or accident. At least it's a way to intersect stories. I don't remember if she's ever had any scenes with Noah or Luke.

• Members

Same here. For some odd reason...well I was hoping that the new doctor.....Doctor Oliver was really MJ, John and Iva's son...or should I say gay son.....lol. Of course that would make Luke and Doctor Oliver related by blood but hey look who is writing this show David K.......LOL.

• Members

Well, he IS a redhead. And the only 2 ATWT characters that I can think of (again, I'm young, so I could be wrong) that have had red-headed children (who, strangely, lose it when they grow up most of the time) are Hal and ....*ahem*....John.

ITA, Zendall. This show is alllll about some Mick lately. I think Tom Pelphrey's over-exposed, yes, but I'm loving the storyline.

Archived