New Man in Town...ATWT casting news

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Luke and Noah are just weird now. I mean, they're attractive men, but due to horrible stories and worse writing and yes, some bad acting Luke comes off as this sort of camp asexual creature to me now, whose Mame-esque advances are overexaggerated while Noah generally is deformed or crippled in some way and always looks ready to eat a gun.

In lieu of this nonsense I would've had Luke and Casey's "bromance" develop into an affair long ago. Billy Magnussen is obviously up for anything and his rapport with Luke has always been a little off, plus Casey will [!@#$%^&*] anything. Let them hook up and have Luke go after Lucinda in the business world with the help of her old rivals, guest stars Connor and Evan Walsh, while, rejected by Luke for arm candy Casey, Noah ends up getting the Sami Brady hard sell from a recast jailbait JJ. What happened to JJ, BTW?

• Members

I thought Paul and Meg were the vortex of suck. A vortex is something that goes on endlessly and continuously without breaks. That would indicate that Luke and Noah were on continuously and it appears that isn't the case. Besides this doctor is a love interest for Katie. This show is just using Luke and Noah to introduce Katie's love interest. I guess this stupid show wants to make it look like Luke and Noah have a storyline when they are just props for Katie's new man. After that, they will disappear again until September because the show doesn't want to write for them anyway. They especially don't want to look bad after what OLTL has been doing with Kish, so they will continue to treat Luke and Noah like some dirty little secret and bring them out for token appearances.

• Members

Oh, please, this whole show is a vortex of suck.

Eric Stevens is attractive in a WASP-ish sort of way, isn't he? (Then again, maybe it's just the getup he's wearing in that photo, lol.) If I had my druthers, since he's supposed to also cross paths with Bob and Kim, I'd also make him Douglas Cummings' younger half-brother, who hasn't forgotten what happened all those years ago, or stopped blaming Kim for "driving him crazy" in the first place. Hell, if ever there was a time when we needed to be reminded of when WT was can't-miss, this would certainly be it!

Archived