Remember Me?

AWT

• Members

Hey! I'm not sure if any of you remember me. I used to post on this board several months ago as AnnWorldTurner. I wanted to pop in and wish every one a Merry Christmas. I didn't do so hot on giving up my soaps. LOL. I still watch ATWT (didn't I tell ya'll the show was going to get good again) and from time to time watch GL to for a nostalgia fix. My family and I moved to Corpus Christi, TX this summer and life has been on the fast lane. I wish you all the best and will post from time to time. I always had fun on this board and still recognize a few screen names. Some have changed a bit, but seem familar. Is Cameron "Ron?" But I remember Hartless, Slky, Marlandrulz, Chad (now superfly I presume), Manon, and many others. I don't see any General Mobspital posts, those were usually fun to read.

Again, best wishes to all for a joyous holiday season!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember you Anna. You probably don't remember me because I didn't post as much on the old boards, but I do remember reading your posts. I have family that recently moved out to Texas (they were send out there from McGuire Air Force base in NJ). I'm glad to see you back on SON! I hope you have a very happy holiday.

Archived