Evilness Returning to Y&R?

• Members

:wub::wub::wub:

But that was actually supposed to be followed by a hair toss and hearty laugh.

Marland's home! :D

They better not kick you off this board again. You f*cking rock.

You've been greatly missed. I can't say I am delighted about Sheila's return(Maria Bell is ruining this show from the ground up), but I'll be interested to read your thoughts about what happens to your fair Sheila.

Welcome back!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a wonderful welcome mat - thank you! I tell ya, I consider Sheila Carter to be HER own show. Y&R is a seperate, insignificant entity and will simply become HER playground. If Kimberlin indeed returns, my eyes are only on her.... and there are several people on her sh*t list who I look forward to seeing her deal with... in a painful, permanent fashion. :P Does JERsoapsFan still post around here? I'm glad to see a few old-timers, such as your good self bellcurve! How are you all? It's funny how daytime has sludged even further down into the gutter since I last graced these boards! Kimberlin will give it that much needed shot in the arm!

All I can say about upstarts like this repulsive Mary-Jane/Patty/whatever creature... get the f*ck off Sheila's patch.

• Members
Do you think she'll kill off Lauren? Are you looking forward to it?

JERSoapsFan kinda fell off the map after Passions was canned, but he makes a few guest appearances at Daytime Royalty every now and again.

LOL. I love it! :D

Christmas has definitely come early!

• Members

If she kills off Lauren, I'll do a jig! I really think that domesticated old tart has it coming. She certainly doesn't have a hold over the menfolk of Genoa City anymore. She's an unattractive, useless blotch of a supporting character waiting to be flushed off the canvas. Sheila is a sophisticated international freedom fighter and could bring some much needed intrigue and Machiavellian genius to the show. Also, nobody put Scamber 'The Skank' Moore out to pasture like Sheila Carter. Can't wait for my Sheels to fix that shrieking little runt once and for all.

• Members

Oh yesssss remember you dear Marland!! It's a real pleasure to see you again my english alter-ego's absolute fan of Kimberlin/Sheila!!

Welcome home!!

An you know what: You made me comeback as a poster again whereas I was a simple reader for a very long time now!!

Come on Kimy, we waiting you since sooooo much time now, it's time for you to make your great comeback and entertain us!!

Soaps are not the same without you: it's 80% good (when it's well written of course) but when you're here, whatever the storyline, it's 200% good because of your great capacity of acting!

10951_1171296365828_1330573407_30486966_5932105_n.jpg

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I LOVE IT! Welcome back Marland! Sadly, this is probably going to be the highlight of Sheila's return when considering the track record of the current regime. But I must say I still think it will be grand to see Kimberlin Brown as Sheila once again- whatever the writing, at least we know Brown will bring it. And ITA about the Patty Jane comments- I've been saying that Stacy Haiduk is WAY overrated. I'll tune in just to see Kimberlin & Sheila. Never would I say that about Haiduk & Patty Jane.

• Members

Personaly, I LOOOVE Stacy Haiduck Mary Jane/Patty/Emily.... she's a great actress too and I think she's a very nice new psycho on town. If Kimberlin as Sheila comes back , I would like to see the two of them paired as partner of crimes! It would be awesome and far better than the lily winters's (booooooooorriiiiing) show by exemple.

• Members

I always thought she could be a former Sheila's castmates of psychward who copycated her!

I think Sugar is always in prison and I would loooove to see her be free of charges and rehabilited in Y&R or B&B for a permanently stay of Kimberlin on one of the shows! And to see occasionnaly appearences of Sheila could be very fun to see because I don't know how rehabilited her except to marry her as a diplomat lol

• Members

Just when I had committed to quitting this show, they have to bring on the only person that is guarenteed to get me watching again. KB is one of only a few actors who I will follow to any show.

Philou, are you suggesting that if she's married to a diplomat she has diplomatic immunity? I'd like to see Heather prosecute her for her crimes and Sheila be found not guilty, lol.

Maybe she's married to Tucker.

Archived