Tiger Woods in car accident

Soapsuds

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm it seems to be very interesting that the Australian Media that was litery joined to Tigers hip while he was in Australia didn't repoert anytheing, while the National Enquirer has.

Hmm his mother was there with him as well.

And Crown has camera's on the hotel floors. As they had helped with a murder case a few years back.

I have been to Crown a few times and have attended function's there and the security is pretty tight. It is also in one of the major tourist's area's.

• Members

Under Florida law, Woods must show his license, registration and proof of insurance to police, but he is not obligated to give a statement on the crash.

"If we're unable to meet with him, we'll move on with our investigation," Montes said. She called the delays "very unusual, because it's such a minor accident.">>>>He's hiding something

In his statement, Woods praised his wife, Elin Nordegren, whom he said "acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble." Nordegren told police she used a golf club to break out the rear window of the vehicle, then pulled Woods from the SUV after she heard the accident from inside their home.

But he said, "This is a private matter, and I want to keep it that way.">>>>It was just an accident, what's so private? Was he cheating?

"The only person responsible for the accident is me," he said.

Woods and his wife have two children, a 2-year-old and a baby born in February.

According to a police report, he pulled out of his driveway about 2:25 a.m. Friday in a 2009 Cadillac SUV and struck a fire hydrant, then a tree.

Authorities have said they don't have details on why Woods was driving away from his home at such an early hour, but a police report said the wreck was not alcohol-related.>>>He was having an affair

• Members

LOL

He was/is having an affair and his wife found out. They got into a big argument. Tiger Woods fled and his wife went after him and threw the golf club at one of the windows of the car thus smashing the window which lead Tiger to crash his car....lol

Archived