AMC: Tuesday, 10.27.2009

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am afraid we are in for a bit of the Zendall cyberpoetry slam. I am glad for then attempt at romance which has all but vanished in PV and want to see more with all couples. The poetry angle will get/is already(?) wearying for non-Zendall fans quickly, including me.

Trying to give Mabe and edge today, I see. Is she going to go from boring to stabby?

How sad to see Jesse tending to poor exhausted Zach, noble knight on a mission. Oh he musn't miss his sleep, keep up his strength. I don't want to see Jesse being Zach's attendant, all but tucking him in.

Good on the show for continuing the cancer support group scenes.

Amanda Dillon, dimmer by the minute.

Since I've criticized him for a while now, I must give Jake some credit for the last couple of episodes. I like him leaving the choice to Amanda on more than one occasion. Though it may not last, it feel like an upgrade in behavior. It puzzled me at first as it seemed to puzzle Tad. No matter the initial reaction, it looks good on Jake.

Vincent is just on lately, imo. :wub:

Like David and Liza interacting they seem like two of a kind though she denies it.

RPG and Luner also do well in scenes together.

• Members

Was TK's Ian into poetry on Port Charles too? Maybe they're trying to slowly morph him back into Patrick Thornhart to make for a smooth transition back to OLTL. :P

Ah, penny, brown penny, brown penny,

Choke on it.

Or better yet, swallow it.

And make Kendall search for it in your poo.

• Members

I don't get her wishy-washy behavior. She rejects David. She wants attention from David. She denounces David. She wants attention from David. She spies on David. She wants attention from David. She denigrates David. She wants attention from David. She turns psychotic and goes off on a nonsensical yelling spree today... next week she'll be back to being jealous of the attention David is giving Trevor instead of her.

I mean, sheesh! She was a maniac at the drop of a hat. Why was she even over there? It was kind of random for her to walk out on David at the Yacht Club the day before, then leave JR at the cancer center to go over to David just to shriek -- and then go back to JR?! Did I miss something in the dialogue as to why she went there? I was half-paying attention due to my cooking lunch in the kitchen. It just seemed kind of random, leaving me with a WTF? feeling. :unsure:

• Members

I get what you're saying... but these two are the most unromantic couple -- EVER! The comparison has been made because it's absolutely true, but these two are Zonny and Karly. When Pratt was co-head writing GH, Sonny and Carly had the MOST disgusting marriage! Every other day, the two of them were in that penthouse screaming at each other! And then, when Carly and Sonny fell through the floor during the hotel fire and Carly was unconscious, Sonny gave the most unromantic "I hate you because I love you since you make me hate you which makes me love you" speech.

Zendall yell and scream at each in that secret room for months, and now, they're all romantic, poetic, dreaming sweet dreams of each other?!? :blink:

• Members

Agreed on Marissa dying. It scares me to think that there isn't anyone available for JR to date. Annie will inevitably be put with Scott, Natalia with Brot, Krystal with Tad or David or Jake...unless they keep Bethann Bonner's character, we may be stuck with JR and Marissa for a long time to come.

• Members

I thought it was a joke that Marissa even showed up there. Didnt she just finished telling him she wanted nothing to do with him and didnt want to be apart of his family a few hours earlier? Why the heck then was she at his house running her mouth?

• Members

I agree that she shouldn't have bothered to show up there. Marissa probably wanted to reconcile.. But I feel Marissa does NOT owe David any type of explainations just because he's her biological father. I just found it pretty hypocritical of David to call the Chandlers possessive of their children, imo, when he is far more possessive.

Archived