AMC: Friday, September 18, 2009

• Members

I know that these dance scenes are shot without the actual music playing and that the music is done in post, but at least give the actors some sort of idea of what kind of music is going to be inserted. Some actors are slow dancing, some are doing the jive, and some are dirty dancing and it's just one hot mess. :lol:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Amanda's plan is incredibly stupid. She wants to make David fall in love with her? That is about the dumbest thing she's ever come up with. Let me guess, in the process of doing that, she will develop feelings for him which will lead to a real triangle with Jake with her being torn between the two men. Ugh! I can just see it now. Did she not just see how David treated the last woman he claimed to love? He only drugged, yelled at and hit Krystal when she would try and stand up to him, but that was all in the name of love. Amanda doesnt know what the heck she is doing and she needs to get out of that house ASAP

• Members

Like R Sinclair said, Amanda is just plain stupid! I so hope this doesn't devolve into a real love triangle.

It does look like Annie is protecting Emma, who shot Stuart. In a way, I'm relieved it wasn't Adam, but Lucy Merriam is no Hayden Panettiere (who played out a similar story as a child actress when her GL character was revealed to have killed her mother's boyfriend). This revelation sounds like it will be painful to watch as Lucy tries to give her lines depth.

I hate the direction Madison's character is taking but I loved watching her stalk the Hubbards. I can't wait to see what she does to them next. Damn the writers, though, for making it look like Randi was passed out in the stall when it was Taylor! I want a plot twist that keeps Denise Vasi from talking for several months.

I am grateful to the writers for not featuring Kendall when Tad called Liza & Zach a supercouple. I really can't stand any more of her whining!

Archived