B&B: Week of June 8, 2009

• Members

LAD is okay. But there are a bunch of people mentioned who could fill that void even better...each with different layers:

Tracey Bregman (Lauren)

Judith Chapman (Gloria)

Melody Thomas Scott (revamped Beth...or EVEN as Nikki)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did you see Lauren and Sally on the flight to Italy, stuck in coach?

Did you see young Lauren host a bikini party, and invite Traci?

Wasn't Lauren also on the cargo flight to Italy, where she flew with Clarke and Sally in the hold--with animals?? (I think she might not have been there fore that).

Tracey is WAY capable of camp...it's just been too long since she's had that option.

All they have to do is give her a MESSY breakup at Y&R. Have Michael fall for another woman or man. Then, she'll turn into full batsh!t diva, grab Fen, and leave town.

From that perspective of anger and "I hate men", I could see her being a fury in LA.

Remember, although she started out as one of Stephanie's dearest friends, they eventually became bitter rivals because of Lauren's dalliance with Eric. So they can go either direction with Lauren...friend of Stephanie's, or a foe who want to reclaim Sally's domain.

I'm not advocating for it too strongly, though. My FIRST choice would be Judith Chapman, but I don't want to say that too loudly, or I'll get pelted with rotten tomatoes.

• Members

I guess all these pills Ridge is popping are a new storyline???? And alcoholic Taylor -- the psychiatrist -- is enabling him?? So we have an out of the blue addiction for Ridge (the heart patient), that emerges out of an out-of-character Taylor. I need someone to convince me to love this show again. I just can't take it....

http://www.cbs.com/e/Lz4S81lDBnMNr6y3jalK1SPlUwMONq_O/cbs/2/'> http://www.cbs.com/e/Lz4S81lDBnMNr6y3jalK1SPlUwMONq_O/cbs/2/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'>

Archived