Y&R: Week of May 18, 2009

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No! That is my point. There should be someone in the writers room of the number one soap to write in this sort of realism. It does not have to be a big storyline, just a line or a look would go a long way for this viewer.

• Members

MAB has been there for a year and half now, and she's done nothing with half of the cast. NOW THAT reeks of BAD storytelling.

Anything that doesn't involve half of the cast in a triangle, most of the character's as criminals, most of the storylines being mystery related. MAB finds one or two themes and she makes the whole show about that specific theme.

I do not want another mystery, mental illness, or triangle story. What happened to the romance, social issue storylines, and the corporate intrigue storylines? I'd hardly call Jabot changing CEO's every 5 minutes a corporate storyline.

• Members

Well said. People should not have to "prove" why they hate or like the show. It is what it is.

Personally, I like it.

It's quite hard to believe that CF is being directed to play the character in this way. How can PR, MAB, various directors - look at this portrayal and think it's good???? There has to be someone there seeing what is clearly coming across to all of us.

This appears to be one thing we can all agree on - CF must go. Now.

Buh-bye, Mac! :P:P

• Members

Maybe they just think "We got Cybill Shepherd's daughter!" and that's enough for them.

But you didn't neccesarrily say it about the actress, you just knew that the character is hard to play.

Archived