ABC Soaps This Week

• Members

I dont know if its just me but I have found myself actually watching all 3 ABC soaps this week. Usually I follow just one of them cause I typically find that when 1 of them is good the other 2 are just eh. However this week I have been watching all 3. I started watching GH again last week when all this Michael stuff started going down and it looks promising. We saw Bobbie and Monica, when was the last time that happened. It seems they are finally realizing that Michael isnt Sonnys kid and has other family, this is a good thing.

I havent watched AMC in about 2 weeks but tuned in this week for the build up to the murder and it has actually been enjoyable and balanced. I cannot say one negative thing about this show right now.

As for OLTL, this whole murder thing seemed really stupid from the beginning but now that its coming to its peak I am enjoying it. Also glad that this baby switch story is coming to an end.

I dont know why ABC cant be like this all the time. One month, just one month of consistently balanced and interesting stories on all 3 soaps would help the ratings tremendously.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived