Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally hear you. That's a pacing issue. I don't want to see things move at a glacial pace, but frankly, I would have much preferred a better set-up for whatever this is. They should have given a couple days of this, rather than a couple scenes. And like I said, had the time to play the emotional beats of it, as opposed to just the plot of "We want you to do this", and "Okay, I'll do it". I wish there had been more of that.

So on that, I will absolutely totally agree with you.

And yeah - I have no desire to see Daniel on the run again either. Been there, done that, saw the location shoot. But like I said, as long as this ties back to something emotional, and it's not just a bunch of day player bad guys (Hi, ATWT) and it all means something, I'm willing to overlook a rocky start.

• Members

Because he's a f*cking goldmine? SOD puts him on every other cover (and Joshua Morrow on the other half) because they SELL MAGAZINES. EB got a New York Times story. Love him or not, he is their star. Half the show's CURRENT stories are in his orbit. He's their "Lucci". Of COURSE you try to retain such a valuable asset.

Yeah, but with a few words, Brimike has helped me to see--again--this is just the START.

Yes. Honestly, I see no point being a daytime fan without patience.

Oooh. You WOUND me :)

Wicked!

• Members

If this is Hogan's or Scott Hamner's idea, then Maria needs to exercise a little executive power and just. say. (hell) no.

• Members

I know you can't Mark! And since we're going down this road - let me post my newest theory for Rafe:

Adam learns Rafe is gay. Rafe learns Adam is scheming. Rafe is torn by his beloved Aunt and his crush on Adam. Adam senses it and seduces Rafe with the condition that Rafe will do his bidding. It's perfect cause Adam would be in essence doing the same thing Jack did to him -screw him over (this time literally).

• Members

Hey, y'all are the ones who keep turning this board into QAF! I'm trying to bring a little dignity into the proceedings, you know?

The only way I'll find any satisfaction at all w/ Daniel's story is if it puts Amber, or his relationship with her, in jeopardy. Because, quite frankly, I can't stand those two. Otherwise, though, forget it.

Archived