Another World

• Members

I never knew that Anna Stuart could have been Jessica on GEN. I was a viewer of the soap and it had its good points, but nothing overly great. Anna would have given it a great shot in the arm though. I wonder if her and Robert Gentry would have had good chemistry. 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm curious what pairing in your eyes had potential but never happened. 

For me, Vicky/Evan (Anne Heche, Charles Grant).

Anne Heche | LATW SB Connor, AW Evan and B and B Grant | Bold and the beautiful, American  actors, Another world

I thought the two had great chemistry. It could have led to more of a Vicky/Amanda rivalry with Amanda tired of Vicky being in the middle of everything. Amanda's brother, ex-lover. Evan could have been a good rival for cousin Jamie or Jake. The two could have wrecked havoc in Bay City as outcasts together. 

• Members

ANOTHER WORLD was 35 years in Bay City, starting on May 4, 1964, going till May 4, 1999, and then on, till June 25, 1999.

The BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL first aired on Mar. 23, 1987, and so, on this year's Mar 23, 2022, B&B achieved 35 yrs on the air & since then, as it is now July 2nd, B&B has gone on & now has surpassed AW's total broadcast tenure.

Let's do the time dance again!

• Members

I find this a funny thing to answer. One, he refused to come back if it meant playing Sam again. Two, at some point he said he would never work with Sandy again. Three, at some point she said she would never work with Robert again! A fair answer to your question is Yes! and then some more! But, they wanted him, for some unknown reason, and they were willing to come up with that cockamamie corneal transplant along with the dreadful name, Bobby Reno, and then they let MM change him from the get-go. Retired race car driver, just doing work around the house, ma'am, to a citified, urbanite doctor. Sure.

It would have been Sandy Ferguson, as that's where they were then. And, she & Vicky could've been set up in a triangle with Evan maybe, but not with Bobby/Shane which is in another post. I can't think of anyone but Evan.