Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There was an entire episode that was Reuben's dream sequence. The show seemed to enjoy doing those in the late 80s and early 90s (dream sequences/special episodes/fantasies).

I agree the show didn't know what to do with him. At one point they hinted at Josie/Reuben but that went nowhere.

At a time when ATWT and GL were trying to expand their black canvas, AW became very white, and that didn't change until the show's last few years. It's a shame, since AW had Quinn, Henrietta, Thomasina, Carter, etc. at a time when the best you could get on ATWT and GL was Heather and Tucker, and Lujack's friend, at a push.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Are those the ones from August, when Beverlee McKinsey left to head up Texas? Blaine's marriage to Jerry Grove was breaking up? Those are the only ones from that time period I've seen. I understand that Nic Coster reprised his role as Robert Delaney not long thereafter for a brief time. I wonder if he shared any scenes with Judith McConnell (Miranda), seeing how they would be co-stars on Santa Barbara a few years down the line who shared heavy storyline.

• Members

There are some 1980 episodes on Youtube. Most you can get through Eddie Drueding but you have to pay.

I haven't finished Robert's return but almost all of it was solely with Clarice, her husband, and her father. He met with Mac briefly - Miranda may have popped up then.