All Soaps: SOD [4/14 Issue]

• Members

I hope Ric gets something better. Screw them.

I guess this means those rumors of GV and BH also going to recurring are accurate?

They'll just have sex and all will be perfect again until the next time Phyllis goes psycho making scheming plans.

That right there is the problem. Why the heck is Sharon sleeping with Billy any of Phyllis or Nick's business? If who Sharon is sleeping with is such a HUGE thing for Phyllis and Nick that they break up over who she's doing, they've got major issues.

They spend more time talking about Sharon and sticking themselves in her life than they do about their own lives. They need to be done with because this Phick circle is asinine.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel bad about the woman who plays Kate because she was good and never got a shot, but Rick Hearst is so overrated and his character is so pointless and dull, that I almost hope the door hits him on the way out. He actively makes the show worse week after week. Good riddance.

• Members

Phyllis is pretty much driving Nick into Sharon's unbalanced arms...... which in turn will most likely cause Phyllis to go off the deep end, again...

Poor Ric Hearst, but the writing has been on the wall for quite a long time.

• Members

I was hoping he would have just walked last fall (October 08, I think it was) when his contract expired. ABC just screwed him over anyway, but he probably saw it coming when it was announced his contract was renewed for an "undisclosed amount of time."

• Members

I'm disappointed for both Megan Ward and Rick Hearst, but Guza has been done with both characters for a while now so it was inevitable. GH is poorer for losing them. Another soap will make a place for Rick. He is talented and good villains are always in demand. Megan should be able to find guest spots in primetime. She is stunning and talented.

• Members

just read the NICK WALKS OUT ON PHYLLIS Article

after Nick is caught by Phyllis w/Sharon at the GCAC ( no SHICK sex, Sharon has a melt down blaming Phyllis for all her troubles, and Nick is aghast that Phyllis is the cause of all of Sharon's problems), and Nick finds Phyllis at the GCAC checking up on him, they head home for a heated confrontation, where Phyllis finally tells Nick about Sharon and Billy and Nick calls Phyllis a liar and says he is packing a bag and leaving before they say something they can not take back, Phyllis asks Nick if he has always been in love with Sharon and was their entire marriage a lie and Nick does not answer, Phyllis tells Nick to get out and Nick leaves. Sharon in the meantime finds Jack and hands him the divorce papers that she just signed saying she wants to move forward with the divorce, Jack is stunned and asks her to reconsider, she says no. Noah missed curfew check in and will not answer Sharon's calls so Sharon goes to the tack house to look for him, where Phyllis tells her (without yelling) that Nick has moved out and it is all Sharon's fault, that Sharon has emotional problems and needs help. Noah shows up, Phyllis leaves them alone, Sharon and Noah get into a conversation about young love and Noah realizes that mommy dearest has fallen off the wagon so to speak and is talking about her and Nick, Noah goes to bed and Sharon leaves (wonder what she nabs this time?!?!?). Nick runs into Jack at the GCAC and Jack tells Nick that he (Nick) is driving Sharon and Phyllis crazy with his indecision and he needs to decided once and for all if he wants to be with his ex wife or he current wife. Phyllis looks up to find Nick coming through the font door, suitcase in hand, she is tired of the entire situation and does not want to fight anymore, all she says is "your back". Later in the week while Nick and Phyllis are trying to put their marriage back on track, something happens with Noah that draws Nick and Sharon back together.

• Members

Now that GL is canceled and Hearst is on recurring at GH, I would love it it if GL can get him back for the finale. He's the best Alan-Michael Spaulding there ever was. It was where I first fell in love with his acting, he defined that role more than anyone else that played it before or after.

Archived