All Soaps: SOD [4/14 Issue]

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not crazy about any of them but it has people talking and has people actually split on who Nick should be with, it's actually being done halfway decently, I haven't seen a soap triangle done well in years. So kudos to them.

• Members

Is Nick going to stick to this decision, or he will be at Phyllis's door again? Make up your mind, Nick.

I'm glad Mac is back. I love the relationship between her and her grandma Kay. I can't wait to see the look on Billy, JT and Kevin's face when she returns. I hope her and JT end up together.

JT and Vicky need to end. He looks out of left field and poorly matched with her. I want the real JT back with his own challenges.

Rick Hearst deserves better than the eyesore that is GH. He's always been a flunkie for the Sason show and he can't have a hot romantic love interest for long, because that ***** Sonny has to have them all. When RH leaves, someone will grab him up. He's a caliber actor.

• Members

rumor has it while in another argument about Sharon, Phyllis tells Nick about Sharon and Billy and Nick calls Phyllis a liar and walks out after packing a bag and moving in with Victoria and JT, hopefully Nick will find out for himself that his ex-wife is GC's answer to the golden arches and realizes that his faithfull and devoted wife has been right all along and he will beg her for her forgiveness.....my thoughts, Nick and Sharon probably do the deed again and during sex Sharon moans " awwww Billy!!!!"!!!! :rolleyes:

• Members

With Rick and Megan on recurring status now, there really is no reason for me to watch this crapfest any longer. Maybe I should send GH a thank you note for adding another hour to my day as I no longer will be wasting my time watching their crap. I can think of plenty of others that should have gone before them. :angry:

• Members

If only B&B had any sense, they'd snap Megan Ward up to play pretty much Kate Howard, a fiesty magazine editor (the new editor of Eye on Fashion, perhaps?) who gets entwined with Thorne; she has it out for the Forresters due to some history that goes way back...and has just relocated back to Los Angeles after years in New York. Of course, eventually she'd be revealed to be the long lost daughter of Margo Lynley, and Margo gave her up for adoption because she felt she'd have to choose between her career at Forrester and being a mother. This, of course, would lead to the return of Margo (either in the form of Lauren Koslow or failing that, Julia Barr/Anna Stuart would slip into the role) and not only reignite a focus on fashion, but have a huge vendetta type storyline before Megan's character becomes reformed and builds a solid relationship with Thorne.

• Members

I'm very disappointed with Nick. Therefore, I'd kind of like Phyllis to kick him out. A. She can do better. B. I'd like to see someone crawling back to HER for a change.

That's a terrific idea.

Being B&B, it will never happen therefore.

Archived