Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Members

Billy today w/Chloe, I love how how he repeated under his breath everything Chloe was saying. These two together just keep knocking it out of the park. They are written realistically w/soapish situations.

The Mac scenes in the dream; I loved Billy & Mac, yes it was the first day of these two together. I'll just say I was very, very... disappointed.

Brock's reunion w/Kay was :wub:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Clementine says she did terrible acting in the beginning. She acknowledged this. She says she is improving. so...let's see.

I seem to be the only one for whom JT and Colleen (Fonseca) were the best young couple. They worked for me much better than Billy and Mac (whom I liked, but didn't love)

• Members

The Billy/Mac scene was fantasy related, I want to how to they react to one another in real time. I can't judge Billy and Mac this time around fairly yet.

Billy and Chole are love, and I don't think TPTB expected Chole to be one of those characters that people would like, and now she is, by a good amount of people at least.

I wish Brock was around much longer.

• Members

Considering some of the terrible actors we've had, CF wasn't too bad today. She wasn't given much to do, but I'm willing to see where she is a month or two from now. She seemed very natural, and not like she was trying to remember every line in the moment, like some others.

But I certainly didn't cringe when she opened her mouth.

• Members

Did we give anythign away? We're talking about today's show that already aired.

Oh, sorry. I thought it was "Buyer, beware"... that once a show aired, we could talk about it freely, and people in earlier time zones just took the risk opening the thread. My bad! SORRY!

• Members

You mean, the 3/31 episode hasn't yet aired in some places? I'm not talking about the Canadian 3/31 but the USA one, btw :)

Brimike, I was referring to the part of your post that talks about a certain character's appearance next week. :)

• Members

No, you can talk about the show freely whenever you see it aired on your market.

I meant YouTube doesn't put the Y&R episodes up until a few hours after the show has aired in every market.

Oh, I thought you meant today's episode, just read it really fast. :lol:

Try Fancast or CBS for Tuesday's episode, it should be on there.

Archived