AMC: Thursday, March 26, 2009

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Obviously the only reason Jesse took in Little A illegally was so David can blackmail him and Angie at some point in the future. This is such a ridiculous plot point! If Jesse & Angie really considered David such a smart foe, they would have stuck by the book to become his foster parents or just stayed out of this because they should know David will find out and hold it against them.

I enjoyed Angie's loathing of Randi in the past, too. It was much more interesting than watching her act as a surrogate mom to the former hooker who just married her son.

Does Kendall know about Myrtle's death? I don't remember anyone ever telling her.

I loved Erica's scenes with the judge and then letting David know that she foiled his plans. Both Monday's and today's episodes featured the fun, bitchy Erica. I hope we get to see more of her and less of the Erica who keeps pimping Zendall.

• Members

Yes, yes, yes.

I know the plot point of Angie and Jesse ending up foster parents to Lil' A is not realistic but I really want to see the Hubbards involved in a primary story like The Great Baby Con of '09. So I am overlooking the WTFs of it (for now) and am happy they're onscreen more here and with their own family. I do wish it were at least legal. Steve you're probably right that it's going to be blackmail bait for David later on.

Was Zach proposing to throw down with his nemesis in the supposed struggle for the ages right there in the house with Emma there? Klassy.

Zyan=Tavid They really desire/love each other best, not their women (I mean after themselves, naturally)

• Members

LOL, horribly true! Though to be fair to Pratt, this template was in place long before Chuck came to AMC.

On a brighter note, I could watch Little A in scenes all day. He and the little girl who plays Miranda. :lol:

Archived