AMC: Tuesday, March 24, 2009

• Members

Written by

Joanna Cohen

Directed by

Casey Childs

Stories in the Prologue

A. Randi and Frankie show up to get married. They are told they can't go through with the ceremony just yet because there's nobody to witness. Angie and Jesse show up to do just that.

B. Amanda arrives at the hospital for a sonogram. Jake greets her, wondering why she didn't call him. She tells him that she wasn't sure if she was going to go through with the appointment, fretting about David and asks Jake if he's found someone to adopt her baby.

C. Erica tells JR that Adam's not with them because he has collapsed. JR worries if his father is still alive.

D. Zach hands Kendall the divorce papers. Kendall mentions Reese's visit. Zach asks Kendall if she thinks that all because Reese and Bianca are working it out that means that they can too? Zach says that it can't be if Kendall is still in love with Ryan.

E. Ryan, again, crows about taking Zach down to Aidan, and coming out victorious. Ryan gets a phone call from Jake telling him that the DNA results are in from "Greenlee's" corpse. Ryan gets off the phone and crows some more about how Zach took everything away from him and how he's going to do the same to Zach.

No da-da-da-da music, just so you know.

DISCUSS, DAMMIT! B)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That reminds me. I was pissed off the other day when Jack held up the Jerica wedding photo with Lily and Reggie cropped out. It's right up there when they showed the Jerica photo with Reggie cropped out and Sabine Singh's face photoshopped on Rebecca's body.

• Members

Yup, KWAK finally got some of what she deserves!

I wish I had cared more for Frankie & Randi before they got married. I found it boring.

Zachass had some nerve placing all the blame for his marital troubles on Ryan!

• Members

You say that as if Kendall hadn't been obsessing for weeks on end about Ryan and his marriage to Annie and his relationship with Greenlee prior to the Koma.

I say this as someone who is tired of Zach and hasn't been a Zendall fan for almost a year and a half, now. Kendall was IMPOSSIBLY obsessed with interfering in Ryan's love life... to the point where she refused to spend a 48 hour weekend at the beach house with Zach without calling to check up on Ryan.

Personally, I don't get the draw. Ryan sold Kendall out for Greenlee five years ago. I find it atrocious that that is never addressed. Almost as ridiculous as this KendallRyanGreenlee BFFs-4-LIFE garbage.

Archived