AMC: Tuesday, March 24, 2009

• Members

I say that because Kendall was obsessed with reuniting Ryan & Greenlee, not with trying to steal him from Annie. It's like suddenly Kendall sleeping with Aidan played no part in Zach's sperm donation and had nothing to do with why their marriage was so rocky.

I agree that it is atrocious how the writers have ignored Ryan smugly cutting Kendall out of his life after he married Greenlee to spite her.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if it has anything to do with Screen Actors Guild guidelines. Maybe legally they can't show their photos? I believe they're allowed to show flashbacks with actors who are no longer on the show. I would guess that still pics would also be okay, but am not up on the guidelines. Jack HAS mentioned Lily and Reggie since Pratt took over, so it's not like he's completely forgotten them.

• Members

Yeah, I don't blame a writer for a production value. We have seen plenty of stills of the wedding where everyone was featured. Especially in the Montgomery-Kane Blended Family Portrait. It was a conscious decision to crop out Reggie and Lily on the part of the production team. Whether it has to do with SAG guidelines or not, who knows? But it's not Pratt's fault... because when they cropped out Reggie last time and photoshopped Sabine's face into the wedding picture, B&E were writing.

What I can blame Pratt for is the fact that nobody's mentioning to Jack that, while his grief over Greenlee is totally legitimate, he still has two other kids that love him and need him as well -- and maybe he can go visit them to either help him work through the grief... or even help them get through their own grief because they lost their big sister. It's not as if Jack is in this major front burner storyline (since Greenlee's death has mainly been all about Ryan and Kendall) where he can't be written out for a few days to visit his son and daughter.

Archived