Y&R: SID is reporting (SPOILER) . . .

• Members

that Sheila will be out very quickly on the heals of Tom's departure.

The source said that Sheila was always intended to be a short-term character.

WHATEVER, she signed a 3-yar contract!

GOOD Sheila is gone though! Although I feel bad for Kimberlin Brown, giving up her role on OLTL and all. I can't wait to read KB's thoughts on all this(if any).

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i am so disgusted by this. Ugh, what a waste. You read my post about how Sheila can be redeemed? Go and check it out.

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 10 2005, 07:52 PM)

How DARE they backpeddle and make it seem as if Sheila was short term! God I'm pissed! They lied to both Kimberlin AND the viewers. How is that right?! The biggest return in the history of Y&R and they screw it up royally!

GREAT POST. I think they totally shat on Kimberlin from a great height. Jack Smith lacks boh originality and imagination. i can think of ten thousand ways that Sheila could have stayed with Y&R for another ten years!

• Members

This makes me wish she were on the current B&B. Even though she wouldn't fit into into the story and Bradley Bell can't write a payoff for [!@#$%^&*], the initial episodes would be motherfuckingawesome (It's all one word because of my imaginiation). This was probably one of the few royal fuckups Y&R has done (making Adrienne Leon nuColleen being the biggest). JT and Mac is a minor fuckup because they aren't worth [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

this was *the* biggest return in Y&R's recent history. And they fucked it so damn bad.

The setup was perfect. Kidnapping charges against Lauren and Scott were past the statute of limitations. Taylor never died. Mary was grown up. Sheila faced little to no criminal charges. She could have come back, looked Lauren right in the eye on episode 1 and said "Hey there !@#$%^&*]!" and nothing woulda happened. So what do they do? Have Sheila poison her! And what of her double? Are they going to explain that?! They promised a huge reveal as to who she was. And I don't think we're gonna get a resolution.

this is bullshit. This coulda been a Phyllis all over again. She was a psycho assed !@#$%^&*], but look at her now!

• Members

No the royalest Uck up of the year was to kill of Cassie to cause marital problems for Nick and Sharon without adultery. That lasted for what, four months before they are back to the tried and true adultery? They could have had all the emotion by having Cassie in a permanent coma and leaving the door open for her return. Nick and Sharon could have had all their emotional scenes and still have more to come. I think it would be harder to have your daughter alive and unresponsive then to be dead and burried. At least with the dead and burried you can put it past you and move on. Jack Smut is a total hack and Y&R will continue to flounder until he is replaced with someone who can think further into the future than 2 weeks.

• Members

I gotta agree on Cassie. As much as it was great drama, I think the show's really going to regret this decision a few years down the line. That and Camryn was such a fantastic actress given the material she had...

If you guys at Y&R don't want Jack Smith, can we do a baseball-type trade? Jack Smith for James Reilly straight up? :lol:

Archived